RBI Assistant Prelims Exam All in One E-Book (English Medium)
We are providing you RBI Assistant Prelim Online Exam Practice Work Book-(English Medium) This year a major change has been introduced in the Prelims phase of the examination. From this year onward, the RBI Assistant Prelims phase will have sectional timings (20 mins for each section), whereas the total timing of the exam remains the same (one hour).
1) English Language
2) Reasoning Ability
3) Numerical Ability
RBI Assistant Preparation | Tips During the Exam
1. If you find any particular question difficult, make sure that you don’t waste your time trying to solve it. Instead, you should move to the next question and if time permits come back to this question later.
2. One thing that is crucial is that you have to clear the sectional cut-off of each section and also the overall cut-off.
3. So, if in the Exam, you find any particular section a bit challenging, attempt the minimum number of questions that are required to clear the sectional cut-off of that section.
4. Sometimes, the questions can be very tricky. We advise you to read them very carefully before answering.
5. In the Exam, avoid using any shortcut that you are not completely sure about.
6. Avoid Guesswork in the Exam
For More Free PDF Visit: www.dreambiginstitution.com