Enchanting Kerala with Munnar
EziiTours presents All inclusive Fixed Departures
Kerala - A sliver of a coastal state in India's deep south, Kerala is shaped by its layered landscape: almost 600km of glorious Arabian Sea coast and with the breathtaking tea gardens, waterfalls and the lush greenery - Kerala is definitely the God's own country - as they call it.
Fragrant Tea Gardens of Munnar, Delightful Famous Backwater rides, Scenic Kovalam and much more. Munnar and forests around are home to large numbers of birds such as the Nilgiri Wood Pigeon, Nilgiri Pipit, Greyheaded Bulbul, Black & Orange Flycatcher, Whitebellied Treepie & the Wyanad Laughing Thrush etc. Bird watching is possible via guided walks around Munnar offered by some of the stay options.
✔ Thiruvananthapuram - 03 Nights
✔ Periyar- 01 Night
✔ Munnar - 02 Nights
✔ Cochin - 01 Night
✔ Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
✔ Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
✔ All Meals - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
✔ All Tips - Guide, Driver and Restaurants
✔ Travel kit
✔ To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for 'Joining and Leaving Tour Guests'
✔ Entrance fees
✔ 5% GST
✔ Any applicability of new taxes from Government
✔ Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
✔ Cost of Insurance
✔ Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
✔ Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
✔ Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
✔ Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
✔ Anything specifically not mentioned in the 'tour price includes' column
- Rates are valid only for specific departure dates - Group tour on twin sharing basis.
Below we have presented to you the rough itinerary for Enchanting Kerala with Munnar
• Welcome to Trivandrum also referred by Mahatma Gandhi as 'Evergreen city of India'.
• Today proceed to Kanyakumari
• Enjoy a ferry ride to Swami Vivekanand Rock Memorial.
• visit the meditation hall and the smarak, Kanyakumari Mandir, Tri Samudra Milan (Triveni Sangam), Gandhi Mandapam and Kanyakumari Wax Museum.
• Today enjoy the city tour of Trivandrum
• Padmanabh Swami Temple, Raja Ravi Varma Art Gallery and Napier Museum (subject to operation).
• Free time in the evening to have fun at Kovalam beach.
• Today proceed to Periyar (Thekkady)
• En-route enjoy the famous Kerala Backwaters ride from Alleppey to Nedumudi.
• Today proceed to Munnar via Nedumkamdan.
• En- route visit Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary by boat in Periyar Lake.
• Later enjoy shopping at Kumily spice village.
• Today enjoy speed boat ride at Mattupetty Dam near Sunmoon Valley.
• View Tea Garden, You can also buy a flavoured tea at Tata Tea Outlet.
• Later visit Echo Point and Eravikulam
• Today take a Harbour Cruise Ride to see the Chinese Fishing Nets followed by visit to Jewish Synagogue (subject to operation), Dutch Palace (subject to operation) and St. Francis Church at Fort Kochi.
• Enjoy get-together with your travel companions in the evening.
• Morning after breakfast proceed to Railway Station as per their schedule.
• Tour concludes
Full program Details available at our website:
Feel free to Contact us at : 9764297684 | 9765343933