GO DUBAI (4D / 3N)
10th November 2017 - 13th November 2017
17th November 2017 - 20th November 2017
22nd November 2017 - 25th November 2017
17th January 2018 - 20th January 2018 ( Shopping Festival Special )
20th February 2018 - 23rd February 2018
17th March 2018 - 20th March 2018
EziiTours presents All inclusive Fixed Departures
Dubai-The fascinating destination for many especially Indians! For many thing that Dubai is just a city of concrete - well its not just that. Dubai has much more to offers than just concrete. One of the fascinating things in Dubai is that it has the biggest skyscraper in the world that makes a spectacular view and its extremely innovative in terms of its architecture. Come - Lets explore this city of Dreams with #EziiTours #BilkulEasy
✔ Dubai - 03 Nights
✔ 3 NIGHTS STAY IN HOTEL WITH BREAKFAST (Admiral Plaza / Gateway / Omega / Fortune ✔ Grand Hotel Apt / Fortune Grand Hotel, Deira)
✔ RETURN AIRPORT TRANSFERS
✔ DUBAI CITY TOUR
✔ DHOW CRUISE WITH DINNER
✔ DESERT SAFARI WITH DINNER
✔ BURJ KHALIFA AT THE TOP -12TH FLOOR TOUR
✔ MIRACLE GARDEN
✔ Meals : 3 Breakfast 3 Dinner
✔ GST + VISA + OTB + TOURISM DIRHAM
⋅⋅* Anything not specified in the above package inclusions list
⋅⋅* Peak season and special event surcharges, if applicable
⋅⋅* Meals other than specified
⋅⋅* Any expense of personal nature / Tips / Gratitude /Any meals / excursions not mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Rates are valid only for specific departure dates - Group tour on twin sharing basis. Dates as given above.
Below we have presented to you the rough itinerary for Go Dubai Tour with EziiTours
• Welcome to Dubai. Our representative will Transfer you to the hotel.
• In the evening, we will proceed for Dubai's famous Dhow Cruise.
• Enjoy Scrumptious international buffet dinner.
✔ Meals : Dinner
• After breakfast proceed for city tour of Dubai Experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive sightseeing tour of the city.
• See Dubai's famous landmarks like the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab hotel and the beautiful Jumeirah Mosque, and learn interesting details about them from your local guide.
• Take in views of the city's most picturesque palaces and residential areas, and venture into Al Bastakiya, Dubai's inspiring old quarter.
• Cross the Dubai Creek by abra (water taxi) and visit the spice souk. You will also have free time to shop in the glistening gold you will see the striking sail-shaped Burj Al Arab hotel.
• Located on the sands of Jumeirah Beach, on an artificial island, this luxury hotel is the fourth tallest in the world, at 1,053 feet (321 meters).
• Stop for a photo opportunity, then continue with your guide along the shoreline to Jumeirah, one of Dubai's up market residential area after the tour drop to the hotel evening free for leisure or you can opt for Optional Tour of BURJ KHALIFA 124th Floor (Cost Extra).
✔ Meals : Breakfast
• After breakfast day free for leisure and evening proceed for the very famous desert safari tour.
• Dune bashing, unlimited water & soft drinks, sheesha, Henna Painting, Camel ride for photo shoot, Tanoura Dance, Belly Dance and Barbeque Dinner.
✔ Meals : Breakfast & Dinner.
• Breakfast at the hotel.
• Then do some shopping last minute shopping and bid goodbye to this golden city as you are transferred to the airport for your flight back home
✔ Meals : Breakfast
• Tour Concludes
Full program Details available at our website:
Feel free to Contact us at : 9764297684 | 9028022336