Pithapur Kuravpur Dattadham Yatra (6 Days / 5 Nights)
EziiTours presents All inclusive Fixed Departures
Lord Sripada Srivallabha is the first and Foremost Incarnation (Avatar) of Jagatguru Sri Dattatreya.Sripada Srivallabha is verily Sri Dattatreya himself. His Karmabhoomi is Pithapuram and his Tapobhoomi is Kuruvapuram, Presently known as Kuruvapur or Kurugadda of Raichur District, Karnataka. his Incarnation is started in Pithapuram and completed in Kuruvapuram. Scanda purana explained that 28000 yogis and siddhis of Himalayas were visited this place and had darshan of lord Dattatreya.
Places To Visit :
✔ Swayambhu Datta Temple
✔ Chandy parayana and Home
✔ Anagha Datta Temple
✔ Shri Shreepad Vallabh Paduka Temple
✔ 1000 year old banyan tree
✔ Audumbar tree
✔ Datta Temple in Shri Vitthal Baba Ashram
✔ Raghavendra Swami Math
✔ Rajahmundry - 02 Nights
✔ Meal Plan – Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner
✔ Rail Tickets
✔ Travel Kit
✔ All accommodation on twin sharing basis
✔ Toll Taxes & Service charges
✔ All Transportation on private basis
✔ Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc.
✔ Entry Tickets
✔ 5% GST
✔ The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
- Rates are valid only for specific departure dates - Group tour on twin sharing basis.
Below we have presented to you the rough itinerary for Pithapur Kuravpur Dattadham Yatra
• Depart from Mumbai , Pune by Konark Express.Timing - CST : 3.10 Pm , Pune : 7.00 Pm.
• Overnight Journy In Train.
• Arrival In Rajahmundry 4.40 Pm.
• Dinner and Overnight stay in Hotel.
• After Breakfast Proceed for Pithapuram by Car/Tempo Traveller.
• Spend entire day in Datta Dham Devsthan, in evening attend Palakhi Seva.
• Return back to Rajahmundry and Overnight stay in Hotel.
• After Breakfast checkout From Hotel. Depart to MANTHRALAYAM RD. by Train No.18111 TATA YPR EXP (12:55 Pm).
• Overnight Journy In train.
• Arrival in MANTHRALAYAM RD (06.13 Am), CheckInto Hotel freshup and Proceed for Kurvapur.
• InRoute visit to Raghvendra Swami math.
• After DattaDham Darshan return back to MANTHRALAYAM RD.
• Depart to Pune or Mumbai by MUMBAI EXPRESS. (09.48 Pm).
• Overnight In Train.
• Arrival In Pune (09.30 Am) and Mumbai CST ( 01.35 Pm ).
• Tour Concludes.
Full program Details available at our website:
Feel free to Contact us at : 9765343933 | 9028022336