Singapore Malaysia (7 Days / 6 Nights)
EziiTours presents All inclusive Fixed Departures
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore's circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha's teeth.
Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia. Its modern skyline is dominated by the 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers, a pair of glass-and-steel-clad skyscrapers with Islamic motifs. The towers also offer a public skybridge and observation deck. The city is also home to British colonial-era landmarks such as the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building.
Genting Highlands is a high-altitude hill resort in Malaysia, located in the Titiwangsa Mountains northeast of Kuala Lumpur. Developed since the 1960s, the site comprises hotels, a shopping mall, restaurants and the Casino de Genting. Its Chin Swee Caves Temple sits on forested acreage with mountain views. Genting Skyway, a cable car, connects the resort with the plateau town Gohtong Jaya.
✔ Genting - 1 Night
✔ Kuala Lumpur - 2 Nights
✔ Singapore- 3 Nights
✔ Accommodation in Singapore (03 nights), Kuala Lumpur (02 nights), Genting (01 night)
✔ Pick up/drop from airport to hotel by Seat in Coach basis
✔ All sightseeing by Seat in Coach basis
✔ Coach Ticket (Singapore to Kuala Lumpur)
✔ Meals - Breakfast, lunch & Dinner
✔ Meals : Daily breakfast
✔ Airfare / Rail fare
✔ Govt Tax of 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
✔ Entrance fees which not mentioned in itinerary
✔ Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
✔ Cost of Insurance
✔ Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
✔ Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal ✔ emergency
- Rates are valid only for specific departure dates - Group tour on twin sharing basis.
Below we have presented to you the rough itinerary for Singapore Malaysia
Day 1 (Singapore) –
Arrival in Singapore and complete immigration formalities.
• Check into Hotel Freshnup and enjoy breakfast.
• Later proceed for CITY ORIENTATION TOUR including City Hall, Supreme Court and Merlion.
• Today visit URA MUSEUM which displays the countrys effort with terms of land use, natural reserves, heritage and history by making 11 meters by 11 meters architectural model of the country with touch screens, 48 displays and 3D animations.Dinner and overnight at Singapore.
Day 2 (Singapore) –
• After delicious breakfast proceed for full day tour of UNIVERSAL STUDIO.
• Enjoy to ride Transformers - with 3-D, high-definition projected images, 4-D sensory and special effects and large-scale animatronics characters.
• Dinner and overnight in Singapore.
Day 3 (Singapore) –
• After breakfast leisure time till afternoon. After Lunch visit MARINE PARK SEA Aquarium.
• The worlds largest oceanarium and be inspired by the myriad marine wonders of our blue planet, the worlds largest aquarium where we can see more than 800 species of marine animals from magnificent sharks to rarely sighted fishes.
• In evening Visit SENTOSA ISLAND, the home of exciting attraction & manmade beach.
• Later Enjoy WINGS OF TIME - Musical dance & laser show.
• Dinner and overnight is at Singapore.
Day 4 (Genting Highlands) –
• After breakfast checkout from Hotel and proceed for Genting Highlands.
• Stop at the skyway cable car station Gohtong Jaya for a ride up by Cable–Car, Evening is free to enjoy Casino, Discotheque and live Entertaining shows on your own.
• Dinner and overnight is at Genting Highlands.
Day 5 (Kaula Lampur) -
• After breakfast depart for Kaula Lampur.
• Enroute visit Batu Caves ,the lime stone caves said to be around 400 million years old.
• Visit WATCH OUTLET where you can have a look at worlds famous brands.
• Later proceed to visit KL TOWER - The tallest tower in Southeast Asia - 421m high – Enjoy extraordinary panoramic view of city from observatory level.
• Later, photo stop at PETRONAS
TWIN TOWER - The tallest twin structure in the world. Also visit PUTRAJAYA – A new planned administrative center of the federal government of Malaysia.
• Dinner and overnight is at Kaula Lampur.
Day 6 (Kaula Lampur) –
• After breakfast proceed to experience Asias Best Water Park SUNWAY LAGOON Journey into Malaysia’s only African-themed Water Park.
• Dinner and overnight is at Kaula Lampur.
Day 7 ( Return ) -
• After breakfast depart to Singapore to board return flight to Home Town.
• Tour Concludes with sweet memories and lots of photographs.
Full program Details available at our website:
Feel free to Contact us at : 9764297684 | 9765343933