Computer Network in Computer Science Engineering is an important subject of GATE Syllabus, BARC, ISRO & other CS exams. This subject carries a weightage of average 7-9 marks in GATE.
These notes are very nicely written in good handwriting to help students easily grasp the concept and become able to solve the GATE problems. Notes contain theory, concepts, and solved examples wherever necessary.
- Concept of layering, LAN technologies (Ethernet)
- Flow and error control techniques, switching
- IPv4/IPv6, routers and routing algorithms (distance vector, link state)
- TCP/UDP and sockets, congestion control
- Application layer protocols (DNS, SMTP, POP, FTP, HTTP)
- Basics of Wi-Fi
- Network security: authentication, basics of the public key
and private key cryptography, digital signatures and certificates, firewalls
For further queries please send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org