We offer workshops (In Hindi/English) on themes of Empathy, Diversity, disability as diversity, and process of inquiry
Choose 1 to 1 course if you want an individual sessions for your child.
One-to-One Level 1 Course: 3 sessions per Course. For children below 8 yrs, only one to one sessions are recommended. The dates for these are decided with mutual discussion.
Level 1 workshops in a Batch: 5 sessions per Course are scheduled. The dates are fixed in advance.
Explore information about Course- Inquiry & Research As a Way of Life : https://www.ginnysplanet.com/workshops/research/
Watch this video to know our vision in less than 2 minutes: https://youtu.be/Zl6Hzks9Fz0
Watch this Video to know the process of one to one workshops: https://youtu.be/iyfaukDRt-k
Why should you orient children through our workshops
· You want to prepare future leaders who are kind, caring, and respectful for diversity. Their future decisions will be influenced by how they view their world and their role in it.
· You want children to combat stereotypes, bias, and discrimination from an early age!
· To nurture an environment of respect for differences.
· To nurture the spirit of exploration and inquiry to find answers (instead of believing in opinions)
Check this link for more information on what we do: www.ginnysplanet.com
Design & Delivery: Dr. Shweta Verma, Founder & CEO, Ginny’s Planet . Shweta has 18 years of work experience in disability rights and mental health field. https://www.linkedin.com/in/shwetavermain/
Age group of children eligible for workshops: 6 years to 12 years.
Mode: Online on Google Meet or Zoom
Pedagogy : The conversations are interactive & reflective. As workshops are spread across sessions, a set of activities is expected to be completed by the child as homework between the sessions. A learning review at the end of sessions help us see the progress.
What happens After you book a one to one workshop
1. We may send you a few questions to know your child better. The link for our pre-workshop form is sent to you when you book the workshop by completing the payment here.
2. We schedule the slots for workshop (Mon-Saturday).
3. Workshop is conducted online. Homework and activities are given at the end of the sessions.
4. Workshop is considered completed when the child has shared the homework and activities with us; + completed the Learning review form.
5. Feedback is taken from parents and workshop participant.
6. Certificates will be sent by email to each child who completes the workshops along with specified homework/activities.
7. A brief on the key aspects related to the journey of child is shared with parents. A note is sent for the child too.
Confidentiality: The names and photos of participants are never shared on the social media platforms of Ginny's Planet without permission of the parents/guardians. The feedback, however, may be shared with names if the child & parents/guardians give permission to use the names
For queries please contact us- <email@example.com> or +91-9870528587