Kitchen gardening connects you with healthy soil and healthy food- be it in your balcony, terrace, window grill or backyard. Let's unravel the simple mysteries of nature with Greensouls that will give you all the practical knowledge needed to kick-start your organic kitchen garden!
The workshop will also include a module on home kitchen waste composting, and application of that in your garden!
Topics to be covered –
- Basics of Soil Ecology
- Making a ‘Living Soil’ pot
- Sowing seeds
- Re-using different containers as planters
- DIY Drip Irrigation methods
- Sapling Making – bottle planter
- What to grow when – Sowing Calendar
- Home-made pest remedies
- Health and Maintenance of your plants
- Kitchen-waste composting at Home – Made easy!
DATE: March 25th, 2018
TIME: 8:30 am to 12.30 pm
Green Souls Community Farm Project Behind St Jude Child Care CentreTata Hospital (ACTREC), next to Golf Course Sector 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
COST: 2000 + 5% GST (Rs.2100 total)
(inclusive of breakfast, tea and starter kit for kitchen gardening )
For any queries you can call Kunal at +91-70217 18731 or email us at <firstname.lastname@example.org> for more details.***
Check out our earth-friendly journeys and our 2018 trip calendar at www.journeyswithmeaning.org