General Paper 1 & Specific Paper 2- 200 Questions and Answers key in Kannada & English
KPSC Maulana Azad Residential Schools – Headmaster and Teacher Exam
General Paper 1 - 100 Questions and Answers key in Kannada & English.
Specific Paper 2- 100 Questions and Answers key in Kannada & English
Syllabus for Headmaster Paper 2:- Specific Paper
1) Role of Head Master/Head of the Educational Institution as an Administrator, Academic Leader and Leader for the Development of the Institution.
2) Class room organization and Management, Physical facilities in a school, school environment teacher role Leadership style of head master and its influence on teacher role performance. Mechanisms for coordinated functioning in school.
3) School and Community - Quantitative and qualitative development in education.
4) Constitutional provisions–Fundamental Rights, Duties and directive principles for education in Indian Constitution.
5) Child development-Physical, intellectual, emotional and social; Problems of adolescence-role of home-school and society in dealing with them.
6) Learning Concept; a) E-Learning b) Factors affecting learning c) Motivation and measures for creating effective learning situation
7) Compulsory Primary Education and Incentive scheme for compulsory Primary Education Quality improvement programme in Education.
8) Incentive Programmes of Department of public Instruction and Minority Welfare Department for the children of Primary and Secondary Education - Text-books – Uniforms - midday meals, Hostels – Remedial Coaching - Residential Schools etc.,
9) School development and monitoring committees. (SDMC)
10)Examination system - Examination reforms - efforts to improve quality.
11)Sarva Shiksha Abhiyana (SSA) and Ratriya Madyamika Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) goals/objectives. 12)Role of District Teacher Institute of Educational Training (DIET)
13)Student/Teacher Welfare Programmes.
14)Innovative experiments in distance EDUCATION. Nali Kali, Keli Kali, Edusat etc., Education for National Development. Right of Children for Free and Compulsory Education Act. (RTE)¬Nature of the Learner: Child and Adolescent Teaching as a planned activity.
15)Directorate of Minorities Educational Schemes – Pre Matric, Post Matric, Merit-Cum-Means & Overseas Scholarship, Remedial Coaching, Incentives, Pre Matric and Post Martic Hostels & Moraji Desai Residential Schools.