REGULAR POOL HOLIDAY FOR LAP SWIMMERS IS FRIDAY
LAP SWIMMING TIME SLOTS: 5AM, 6AM, 7AM, 8AM, 7.30 PM, TRIATHLON 5AM TO 7AM (ANY ONE SLOT ONLY MUST BE PICKED AT PAYMENT PAGE)
1) LAP SWIMMERS CAN ONLY SWIM IN THE LANES ASSIGNED. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A CIRCULAR LAP SWIMMING PROGRAM AND MEMBERS NEED TO SWIM IN A CHAIN SYSTEM WITHIN THE LANES ASSIGNED FOR LAP SWIMMING. LAP SWIMMERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COME OUT OF THE LANES ASSIGNED AS THERE ARE CLASSES IN OTHER AREAS OF THE POOL. THE POOL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASSIGN LESS NUMBER OF LANES IF THERE ARE FEWER LAP SWIMMERS SIGNED UP FOR THE LAP SWIMMING PROGRAM IN ANY GIVEN HOUR. MAX 4 LANES WILL BE ASSIGNED FOR LAP SWIMMING AT ANY GIVEN TIME WITH AN ASSUMPTION OF 10 SWIMMERS IN EACH LANE.
2) ON WEEKENDS SWIMMING TIME FOR EVENING BATCH SWIMMERS WILL CHANGE. WEEKDAY EVENING LAP SWIMMERS WILL SWIM BETWEEN 6.30-7.30 PM ON WEEKENDS. MORNING LAP SWIMMING TIMINGS REMAIN THE SAME ON ALL DAYS.
3) NO EXTENSIONS / REFUNDS / TRANSFER OF ID CARD WILL BE ALLOWED FOR REASONS SUCH AS SICKNESS / TRAVEL
4) PARTICIPANTS MUST BE CAPABLE OF SWIMMING 50 METER LENGTHS IN LANE SYSTEM AND NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED IF THE PARTICIPANT CANNOT SWIM IN THIS SYSTEM.
5) ONCE A PARTICIPANT PICKS A HOURLY TIME SLOT, NO CHANGE IN TIMING WILL BE ALLOWED. MISSING YOUR TIME SLOT WILL NOT ENTITLE YOU TO MAKE UP IN ANOTHER TIME SLOT ON THE SAME DAY
Terms and Conditions:
1) Duration of the pool access will be for the month of sign up only. No extension will be given if the swimmer signs up in the middle of the month
2) Registration is complete only on payment of complete fees
3) Any Loss / Damage to the pool premises or property will need to be made good to the pool authorities.
4) Any applicant below the age of 18 can participate in the swimming program only with parental permission.
5) The right to close the pool for maintenance is reserved by the management. In case pool is closed for maintenance, on any day apart from the official weekly pool holiday, the participants ID card will be extended to cover for the loss of days OR alternatively the pool will be made available on a pool holiday.
6) Any expenditure for additional equipment /swimsuits required to participate in the camp will be borne by the camp participants
7) Refund policy:
In case a participant withdraws from a batch (only prior to batch start date), a refund will be made of the total fees less Rs 900 as cancellation charges . Once the batch has started no refund will be issued, however the participant can transfer the seat to a family member / friend if they are withdrawing.
Completion of payment would imply your express consent to the following terms and disclaimers :
I hereby agree that I will not hold Nisha Millet’s Swimming Academy and their respective representatives responsible for any loss/damage of life or property of me / my child and I furthermore declare that I am capable of swimming in a deep pool continuously for 1 hour without requiring the assistance of a coach / lifeguard.
I hereby declare that I have read the terms and conditions mentioned above and that I / my child will adhere to the rules and decorum of the pool and in the event that the rules of the club are not adhered to that I / my child can be barred from the club without any refund being made.
I hereby declare that I am free from any injury / communicable disease and have been deemed medically fit to participate in the program. I further declare that I have no heart conditions and do not suffer from any form of epileptic or other fits.