1) THIS POOL ACCESS IS VALID FOR SHALLOW END ONLY. DEEP END WILL BE MARKED AND CLOSED TO SWIMMERS IN THIS BATCH
2) ACCESS IN THE EVENING BETWEEN 3.30-4.30 PM FOR JULY 2018. AMENDMENT/ WITHDRAWAL TO THE TIMINGS AND DURATION OF ACCESS IN THE FOLLOWING MONTHS IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE POOL MANAGEMENT.
3) THIS ACCESS IS VALID FOR ONE PERSON ONLY. IF THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL CHILD / INFANT ACCESSING THE POOL, A SEPARATE PAYMENT NEEDS TO BE DONE IN THEIR NAME.
3) DAYS OF ACCESS WILL BE MON, TUES, WED AND THUR ONLY. FRIDAY IS A POOL HOLIDAY.
4) NO EXTENSIONS / REFUNDS / TRANSFER OF ID CARD WILL BE ALLOWED FOR REASONS SUCH AS SICKNESS / TRAVEL
5) ANY PARTICIPANT BELOW THE AGE OF 15 NEEDS TO BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR SAFETY, EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A LIFEGUARD PRESENT.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Duration of the pool access will be for one month only. No extension will be given if the swimmer signs up in the middle of the month.
2) Registration is complete only on payment of complete fees
3) Any Loss / Damage to the pool premises or property will need to be made good to the pool authorities.
4) Any applicant below the age of 18 can participate in the swimming program only with parental permission.
5) The right to close the pool for maintenance is reserved by the management. In case pool is closed for maintenance, on any day apart from the official weekly pool holiday, the participants ID card will be extended to cover for the loss of days OR alternatively the pool will be made available on a pool holiday.
6) Any expenditure for additional equipment /swimsuits required to participate in the camp will be borne by the camp participants
7) Refund policy:
No refund will be issued once registration is made
I hereby agree that by paying for and accessing the Kensington Swimming pool during the July 2018 Weekday 3.30-4.30 PM Shallow Access program, I am explicitly agreeing to the following:
I will not hold Nisha Millet’s Swimming Academy and their respective representatives responsible for any loss/damage to life or property of me / my child.
I hereby declare that I have read the terms and conditions mentioned above and that I / my child will adhere to the rules and decorum of the pool and in the event that the rules of the club are not adhered to that I / my child can be barred from the club without any refund being made.
I hereby declare that I am free from any injury / communicable disease and have been deemed medically fit to participate in the program. I further declare that I have no heart conditions and do not suffer from any form of epileptic or other fits.