OVERVIEW OF THE PROGRAM
Coaches : Sharath Chandra (Head Coach - All Groups) , Nisha Millet (Group 5 / Advanced) , Sumesh S (Stroke Correction)
Initial Enrollment Requirements: Swimmers entering the program must be fluent in all 4 strokes and be able to complete minimum 1.5 KM workouts. It is best that the head coach be consulted and a trial be taken at the pool prior to enrolment.
Days of Operation : M,T,W,TH,Sa,Su (Friday Weekly Holiday)
Morning Session – 5:30 AM to 7 AM
Evening Session – 5 PM to 7 PM (1/2 Hour Dryland)
Morning Session – 6 AM to 8 AM
Fees : Quarterly – 7500/- plus GST
Half Yearly – 12000/- plus GST
Annual – 20000/- plus GST
• No Refund will be issued once fee payment is made under any circumstances. Fees are valid from the date of payment for the time duration selected. No extensions will be allowed in case swimmers misses sessions for any reason.
• Monthly Parking pass is available and is charged separately.
• Swimmers are bound to be regular and punctual to the sessions. Any relaxation in regulations has to be with prior permission of the Coach.
• Special Sessions might be held on Weekends/ Holidays and might include extra costs which is to be borne by the swimmer. It will be the Coach’s discretion to make it either optional or mandatory for the swimmer.
• Swimmers might be asked to participate in few non-medallist state meets to gain competition experience. The Swimmers will make arrangements to meet the event expenses and will also look after travel and accommodation.
• Swimmers will refrain from participating in events representing other clubs or their schools. Prior permission has to be obtained from the respective coach in case the swimmer wants to participate.
• Admission into the competitive program is purely at the discretion of the coach. Swimmers who want to be part of the team will have to give a trial or list past achievements. Qualification timings based on age of the swimmer will be mentioned on the notice board for reference.
• Swimmers should buy equipment such as Kick Boards, Pool Buoys, Snorkel, Arm Paddles, Fins, Stretch chords and carry the kit on a daily basis for practice sessions as advised by the coach.