Growing fruits in containers: Simple, Healthy and Productive
Green Essentials is happy to announce a Workshop on Growing Fruits in Pots, in Mumbai (at St. Andrew's Auditorium, Bandra) on Sunday 4th September 2016, from 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
This workshop is intended for beginners who want to learn about growing fruits at home using organic techniques, even in limited spaces as long as they are blessed with good sunlight. Grow guavas, chikoos, mangoes, pomegranates, papayas, pineapples, custard apples and much more on a sunny balcony to enjoy delicious and healthy (pesticide free) fruits for your families.
What You'll Learn:
1. How to achieve and maintain healthy organic soil
2. Appropriate tips for regular care and nutrition for your trees
3. How and when to prune fruit trees correctly
4. How to propagate your favourite fruit trees via air layers
5. Dealing with pests and diseases organically
Pre-registration is compulsory for this session
Registration Fee is Rs. 1,400.00 per head
Call/SMS Yogita: +919960643245 OR
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-register
When: Sunday 4th September 2016, from 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Where: St. Andrew's Auditorium, Saint Domnic Road, St Sebastian Colony, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India