SOLDOUT Early bird Ticket Price – Rs.4500 SOLDOUT
Regular Ticket Price – Rs.5000 (You are paying this now)
STOP-MOTION MOVING MAKING
About this camp
Create and publish your own stop-motion movie.
What happens in this camp?
This two-day hackathon gives you the end-to-end experience of conceptualising, shooting, editing and producing a stop-motion film. Experience and learn what it takes to come up with a story concept, take it all the way to its final stop-motion output, and publish it online.
Participant Age Range: 9 to 14
Camp Duration: 2 days, 10 AM to 5:30 PM
Lunch and Snacks will be provided
No transportation provided.
This is a beginners program. No previous experience required. Come with an open mind, and leave with some great learning and an experience of a lifetime!
Why should I take up this camp?
Be it in your school presentation or in a corporate board meeting, good storytellers are the ones that thrive. What better way to tell a story than to create your own film?
Digital tools are here to stay. It’s no longer an option to know how they work. Why not learn about then in the most fun way possible?
● Foundational techniques for taking good photos: framing, composition, light
● Characteristics of a good story
● Foundational film grammar and storyboarding
● Digital Camera: usage, navigation and storage
● YouTube Publishing
● Critical Thinking - Can I make the correct judgements that put together the different strengths of my team to figure out a story, and analyse the time and resources I have in order to successfully make a film?
● Creativity: How can I use my everyday inspirations to come up with an original concept?
● Communication - Nothing gets done without discussion and negotiation
● Collaboration - It takes a strong team to produce a film
● Decision Making - Which story do we go with! How long should it be!
● Time Management - How can we write, draw, take 500 photos and edit them into a movie in 6 hours?