MakerLoft demos are meant to give parents an idea about the course content, our pedagogy and to see if the child would be interested in the course. During the demo our trainers also try to assess the child's aptitude for the course and make recommendations on the best options for them. Please ensure you have been provided information about course fee and kit price (if relevant) prior to taking the demo.
1. Demo fee can be redeemed against the course fee if you decide to join the course.
2. All demos are conducted online on Zoom. Please check your internet connection, web camera and microphone are working properly prior to the demo. If there is an issue, you can call or WhatsApp us prior to the demo to reschedule.
3. At least one parent needs to be present at the time of demo.
4. Demo duration is typically around 30 minutes.
5. Demos may be conducted 1:1 or in small groups of 2-3 participants.
6. Demo scheduling depends on your availability and that of our trainers. MakersLoft is closed on Sundays, so demos cannot be scheduled for Sunday.
7. Demo fee is non-refundable