A comprehensive review of your profile, on aspects similar to how top business schools evaluate candidate's profiles, culminating ultimately into an incredibly detailed report.
Ideal for candidates who have a target GMAT / GRE score. Even if you have not taken the tests yet, but have a target score, the evaluation is perfectly suited for you as it can give you an idea if your target scores are aligned with your goals.
The Advanced Profile Evaluation service includes:
1. Comprehensive Evaluation Report
2. Evaluation of Goals, Experiences and Essays.
3. One-Hour Call for Discussion
Our advanced profile evaluation is done on 6 major areas:
Life and Career Story,
Goals & Experience based Essays.
Choose one of the three questions for your profile evaluation:
1. Which schools and programs best-fit your profile?
2. What are your chances for your dream schools?
3. How can you improve your profile?
At the end of the review, you receive a detailed report which provides clear, detailed answers to your question. Further, you can book an hour long call to discuss questions pertaining to your evaluation with our consultants.
Terms of Service:
- It is the candidate's responsibility to choose the correct options in the profile evaluation form.
- For Q1 above, we suggest MIM programs for candidates with less than 2 years of experience at the time of joining.
- For Q1 above, we suggest MBA programs for candidates with 2 or more years of experience at the time of joining.
- There are NO REFUNDS possible.
- For detailed Terms of Service, visit: https://www.managementmasters.in/terms-of-service