This report, brought to you in association with Akamai Technologies, contains over 125 visualizations and analysis spread across 175 pages, along with sharp analysis of how rapidly Mobile Payments business in India is growing.
The report has data on credit cards, debit cards, mobile banking, prepaid wallets, NEFT for various banks, as well as some publicly disclosed information from companies like Itz Cash, Mobikwik Money on Mobile, Paytm, Vodafone M-Pesa, among others.
The banks we've covered include Axis Bank, HDFC, ICICI, PNB and State Bank of India. All in all, there are over 125 charts in this report.
Some examples of what the charts cover:
- Total number of Debit Cards, cards added, number of transactions and amount transacted, top 5 banks, top 10 banks.
- Total number of Credit Cards, cards added, number of transactions and amount transacted, top 5 banks, top 10 banks.
- Mobile Banking, transaction volume, amount transacted, average amount per transaction, top 5 banks
- IMPS: total MMIDs, MMIDs added, number of transactions, amount transacted.
The visualizations are based on:
- Data disclosed by the Reserve Bank of India
- Data available from industry disclosures and reports.