Home science (216)-Nios solved Assignment-Hindi medium 2019-20 For October Exam

  • Document
  • 139 KB
₹ 100

We Provide (Tutor marked Assignment-TMA)Assignment 2019-2020. We have All subjects Solved TMA for 10th & 12th class, (Hindi & English Medium) and Ignou University Solved (B.A, B.com, M.A, M.co & more subject).

We Offering Online nios 12th class Solved assignment pdf and Nios solved assignment for October examination.NIOS Solved Assignment 2019-20 for 10th & 12th class 2019-20 All subject with Project Work (Including Question 6) ECopy PDF file. It is computerized typing format. This is Automatically Downloaded Assignment after payment successfully. If Any problem Regarding Assignment call me – 7992278944, 9582489391 or join whatsapp.
Download nios tma answers 2019-20
Our website Offering Online Nios solved Assignment for April/October Examination 2020.You Can Download Current Session Solved Assignments. These assignments are for those students who will participate in the Exam in April 2020 and October 2020. You can download assignment directly from my website.
First visit our website : www.growtheducationpoints.com
Contact us to Mr. Santosh kumar – 9716138286, 8809484815 (join WhatsApp)
NIOS Secondary Course, Senior Secondary Course (All subjects TMA)
Hindi (301), English (302), Sanskrit (309), Mathematics (311) , Physics (312), Chemistry (313), Biology (314), History (315), Geography (316), Political Science (317), Economics (318) , Business Studies (319), Accountancy (320), Home Science (321), Psychology (328), Computer Science (330), Sociology (331), Painting (332), Mass Communications (335), Data Entry Operations (336), Environmental Science (333), Introduction to Law (338), Library & Information Science (339), Tourism (337) – all subject Tutor Marked Assignment -TMA for 12th class 2020
We are a group of professionals willing to help Professional/ Academic students, who generally fight with time to prepare for further studies. We also provide Nios Guide books, practical file, Nios solved Assignment- (soft copy)/Hard copy, Admission help etc.
MOST IMPORTANT instruction for NIos Assignment
Nios Tutor Marked Assignment– 20% weightage of theory would be given to Internal Assessment. The public examination would cover the remaining 80% of weightage of theory. The result of those learners, who do not submit their Assignments, would be declared on the basis of Public Examination.

Assignment for October/November Examination – 31st July 2020
You have to submit a TMA to the subject teacher at your Study Centre (AI) at a given date.If the last date so specified happens to be a public holiday/Saturday/Sunday, the next working day will automatically be treated as last date for the purpose.
हम आपको यहाँ Solved Assignment File PDF Format में दे रहे है. आप अपने अनुसार विषय और माध्यम चुने और इसे आप download कर

{Payment Mode- Net banking, cash deposit, credit card/debit card, UPI, paytm}
If you are looking for Exam preparation study materials and NIOS Sample Papers, Ignou Solved Assignment, Nios solved Assignment,Nios practical File & Nios guide book. Here our website www.growtheducationpoints.com make your study easier and provide best Exam Guidelines.

For Offline Order Contact us-9582489391, 8809484815
Mr. Santosh kumar
website www.growtheducationpoints.com
Working Location:-
New Delhi ||Uttar Pradesh | Madhya Pradesh | Bihar | Haryana | Karnataka | Uttarakhand | Maharashtra | Chhattisgarh | Punjab | Jammu & Kashmir |Jharkhand | Rajasthan | Himanchal Pradesh | Goa | Nepal | GUJRAT|| ODISHA|| TAMILNADU|| KERELA|| ANDHRA PRADESH||