ENGLISH TMA SOLUTIONS (202) CLASS -10th 2019-20 FOR OCTOBER EXAM

Share
  • Document
  • 160 KB
₹ 100
Description

ENGLISH TMA SOLUTIONS (202) CLASS -10th 2019-20 FOR OCTOBER EXAM, CONTACT US : 9582489391, join whatsApp
We are providing nios solved tma 2019-20 (Nios Tutor marked Assignment) of Nios Open board. Dear all Nios students if you need NIOS Solved TMA Question with Answer sheet please call me or whatsaap me. -9582489391or join whatsapp.
We have All subjects NIOS Solved Assignments (TMA) for 10th & 12th class.
TMA is not applicable to learners seeking registration under the Streams II, III & IV
TMA is applicable to learners seeking registration Under the stream- I (only block-1,2)

It is important part of public Examination for stream 1 (block 1 & 2)
Dear all students who appear exam for March –April 2020 submit Assignment and get 20% weightage of theory is given to Internal Assessment. The public examination covers remaining 80% of weightage of theory. The result of those learners who do not submit the Assignments is declared on the basis of Public Examination.
Price Details:-
Rs.150/ subjects -Nios open school Assignment 10th class (soft copy)
Rs.150/subjects - Nios open school Assignment 12th class (soft copy)

Rs.300/sub- Nios Assignment with Project Works {Question 6} (Hard copy NIOS)
Rs.300/sub-Nios Assignment with Project Works {Question 6} (e-copy NIOS)

We are a group of professional willing to help Professional/ Academic students, who generally fighting with time to prepare for further studies.
Please contacts us for more details
Mr.santosh Kumar
Helpline No-7992278944
Email id –
Visit websit- www.growtheducationpoints.com