NIOS TMA SOLUTIONS (HINDI-201) CLASS -10th 2019-20 FOR OCTOBER EXAM

Share
  • Document
  • 598 KB
₹ 100
Description

online nios solved assignment|nios assignment 2019-20 solved |nios solved assignment 2019-2020|nios 12th class assignment solved 2019|nios 10th class assignment solved 2019-20 pdf|nios 12th class assignment solved pdf|nios tma 2019-20 solved answers|nios solved tma,

Description

Online NIOS Solved Assignment (TMA) with Project Work (Included Question 6) E-Copy. Latest Assignment for April /Oct. exam 2020, Assignment File download link will appear after payment instantly, also a download link will be delivered to your entered mail- id during payment process with purchase invoice.(Please typed email-id correctly). If any problem regarding Assignment call me – 7992278944, 9582489391 or join whatsapp (Any time)
visit my website : www.growtheducationpoints.com & Order Hand written Solved Assignment.
Visit my website - www.growtheducationpoints.com
We provide Nios solved tma 2019-20 (Nios Tutor marked Assignment) of Nios Open board. Dear all Nios students if you need NIOS Solved TMA Question with Answer sheet please call me or whatsaap me. -9582489391or join whatsapp.
Dear all students who appear exam for April/oct. 2020 submit Assignment and get 20% weightage of theory is given to Internal Assessment. The public examination covers remaining 80% of weightage of theory. The result of those learners who do not submit the Assignments is declared on the basis of Public Examination.
Price Details:-
Nios solved Assignment 10th class Rs.150/ subjects - (soft copy)
Nios solved Assignment 12th class (soft copy)- Rs.150/subjects
Nios solved Assignment {with Question-6} (Hard copy) for 10th & 12th class - Rs.250/subjects
We are glad to inform you that www.growtheducationpoints.com is one stop popular online shop for all your NIOS/Ignou related study materials, Sample/Model Paper, Solved Assignment and lot more.
GROWTH EDUCATION POINTS
Mr.santosh Kumar
Helpline No - 07992278944 (24*7 helpline)
Visit websit- www.growtheducationpoints.com
Email id –
Flow my Blogs - https://niostutormarkedassignment-solvedtma.blogspot.com/
Working Location :-
New Delhi ||Uttar Pradesh | Madhya Pradesh | Bihar | Haryana | Karnataka | Uttarakhand | Maharashtra | Chhattisgarh | Punjab | Jammu & Kashmir |Jharkhand | Rajasthan | Himanchal Pradesh | Goa | Nepal | GUJRAT|| ODISHA|| TAMILNADU|| KERELA|| ANDHRA PRADESH||