Please visit https://store.pmfias.com for better pricing and latest notes in PDF and DOC formats
The Download Link will be made available soon after the purchase. A copy of the download link will be mailed to your Email submitted during checkout.
• DOC/MS Word Eye Friendly Sample
• PDF Print Friendly Sample
• You can find more samples on my Scribd Account
• If you want both DOC/MS Word and PDF files, please drop a request [Using GMAIL ID only] at email@example.com after buying either DOC files or PDF files.
Enter your GMAIL ID carefully.
• The download links will be sent to the entered Gmail ID.
• The link will appear in your GMAIL Inbox within 5 minutes of your purchase.
• If you don't receive an email within 5 minutes, please drop a complaint at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All updates in the future will sent to your GMAIL ID (only).
Contents - Indian Agriculture - Major Crops
• Cropping Pattern
• Factors affecting cropping pattern
• Major Crops of India
• Crop Classification
• Major Food Crops of India
• Major Cash Crops of India
• Plantation Crops in India
This notes doesn’t include any maps.
Complete Notes on Indian Agriculture [GS 1 Geography (Factors determining the location of primary, secondary and tertiary industries related to agriculture) + GS 3 (Major Crops till Land Reforms)] with maps will be uploaded later.
“Indian Agriculture – Major Crops” will be a cake walk if you have understood Climatology, Climatic Regions and Indian Climatology well.
It can still be managed without the knowledge of Indian Climatology. But it will take a bit longer to understand.
Green revolution, Bringing Green Revolution in Eastern India (BGREI), Sustainable Agriculture, Organic Farming and Biofertilizers are already included in my Environment Notes. You can get Environment notes here: