The Best eBook for UGC NET Exam Paper-I Preparation and Practice [Up-to-Date]
Get the full eBook now only for Rs279 (Rs 50 Discount!) HURRY UP!!
Offer Valid Only Today! Use Discount Code: QuickNET50Off during checkout
This comprehensive eBook is specially developed for the candidates aspiring for National Testing Agency (NTA) UGC NET 2018 & 2019 Exam (For Compulsory Paper-I) Teaching and Research Aptitude. This book includes Topic wise 6000+ Practice Questions (Solved) plus previous 12 Years Question Papers (Solved) for the purpose of practice of questions based on the latest pattern of the examination.
Detailed Explanatory Answers have also been provided for the selected questions for Better Understanding of the Candidates.
Last 12 Years (June 2006 to July 2018) Question Papers with Answers
Unit Wise and Topic Wise 6000 Questions with Answers
File Size: 13,080 KB (12.7 MB)
Print Length: 1,554 Pages
NTA UGC NET Paper 1 Syllabus:
1. Teaching Aptitude: nature, objectives, characteristics and basic requirements; Learner’s characteristics; factors affecting teaching; Methods of teaching; Teaching aids; Evaluation systems
2. Research Aptitude: Research meaning, characteristics and types; steps of research; methods of research; research ethics; paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference and symposium; thesis writing its characteristics and format
3. Communication: nature, characteristics, types, barriers and effective classroom communication
4. Reasoning (including mathematical): Number series, letter series, codes, relationships, classification
5. Logical Reasoning: Understanding the structure of arguments; evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning; verbal analogies, word analogy, applied analogy; verbal classification; reasoning logical diagrams; analytical reasoning
6. Data Interpretation: Sources, acquisition and interpretation of data; quantitative and qualitative data; graphical representation and mapping of data
7. Information and Communication Technology: ICT meaning, advantages, disadvantages and uses; General abbreviations and terminology; Basics of internet and emailing
8. People and Environment: People and environment interaction; sources of pollution; pollutants and their impact on human life, exploitation of natural and energy resources, natural hazards and mitigation
9. Higher Education System: Governance, Polity and Administration; Structure of the institutions for higher learning and research in India; formal and distance education; professional/technical and general education; value education; governance, polity and administration; concept, institutions and their interactions.
How to get this awesome book?
- Click on the Buy Button and complete the checkout.
- You will get the direct link to download the ebook.
Terms and Conditions