How to get your wife/husband back - legal advice on Indian law

₹ 500

What can you do if your wife or husband leaves you and go live somewhere else? Indian law gives you the right to ask for restitution of marriage. The court will order your spouse to come back and live with you. Our lawyer can give you all the advice you need about this. We will explain to you how to go about restitution of conjugal rights and if you can get an order from the court to get your wife or husband back.

What do you have to do to avail this service?

  1. Pay 500

  2. Make a call to the number you will receive from us after making payment

  3. Talk to our expert matrimonial lawyer and get proper advice

(Call during work hours only. If you call late night, our lawyer may or may not be available. If your call is missed, we will call back shortly.)