GKmojo Result (RBI Grade B 2017 Selected students):
GKmojo created history as our 3 people got selected in RBI Grade B exam 2017.
These people took our all 3 courses for RBI Grade B.
1) Shefali Agrawal 2) Priyam and 3) Rishabh Sinha
Congratulations to them :)
Hello RBI Grade B Aspirants
ESI Paper Insights:
1) Equal weightage to Economics and social issues.
2) 90 minutes given and total marks are 100.
3) Questions: 65 Qs in total in Paper (35 questions 2 marks each and 30 questions 1 marks each.)
4) In 2 marks Qs, A passage was given and related questions were asked but answer was not in passages. Passage was an introduction to the topic.
Why Our Course?
1) Every year, In RBI mains ESI paper, Lots of questions come directly from our Notes and MCQs sets.
2) Our Material is updated, chapter wise and concise. You will get a feel of handwritten notes.
3) We formed Topic wise MCQs sets.
4) We compiled our files according to last year paper, referring multiple source. So we give you best possible material. We have screened out relevant information from the books and magazines referred by RBI. we guarantee our material would be like a bible for your preparation.
This course comprises:
1) 30 PDFs note ( PDFs are concised and updated and contain very well explained notes)
2) 500 MCQs on economic and social issues on latest pattern of the paper.
Notes are topic wise as below:-
chapter 1: Economic Growth and Development
chapter 2: National income and per capita income
chapter 3: Sustainable Development
chapter 4: Economic reforms in India
chapter 5: poverty alleviation and Employment Generation
chapter 6: Monetary and Fiscal policy in India
chapter 7: Industrial and labour policy in India
chapter 8: Privatization
chapter 9: Balance of payment
chapter 10: Role of economic Planning
chapter 11: International economic institutions
chapter 12: Foreign Trade Policy
chapter 13: Political system in India
chapter 14: social movements
chapter 15: Human development
chapter 16: Gender issues in India
chapter 17: Urbanization and Migration
chapter 18: Demographic Trends
chapter 19: Globalization
chapter 20: Opening up Indian economy
chapter 21: Social structures in India
chapter 22: Multi-culturism
chapter 23: Social Justice
chapter 24: Positive Discrimination
chapter 25: Social sectors in India: Health and education
chapter 26: FDI
chapter 27: Government schemes
chapter 28: Economic survey and budget
chapter 29: Miscellaneous Notes on census 2011, Bills and acts, committees!!
chapter 30: Miscellaneous Notes 2 on other topics relevant to paper!!
How to contact us:
For any query drop a mail to <email@example.com>
or ping or call at 8447098199.
Our website: www.gkmojo.com
Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/GKmojo/
Important Notes: Material will be sent to you in PDFs through mail in LOTs!!
Material will be updated. it is our 1st priority,
Rishabh Sinha: I cleared the rbi grade b thanks to your material. Thank youu.
(RBI Grade B selected student 2017)
Shefali Agrawal : Sir, cleared RBI Grade b exam. thanku thanku. Thanks alot for material.
keep up the gud work sir ( RBI Grade b 2017 selected student)
Ashish Ambade : Sir, I would like to inform you that i have cleared RBI grade b phase 2 and will attend interview. I thank you for providing me the notes which were very much helpful for me to reach up to the interview.
Tanya Sangama : I'm glad to inform you that I've cleared the Second round of RBI grade B exam. Thank you for your materials. Keep up the good work!!