GKmojo Result (RBI Grade B 2017 Selected students):
GKmojo created history as our 3 people got selected in RBI Grade B exam 2017.
These people took our all 3 courses for RBI Grade B.
1) Shefali Agrawal 2) Priyam and 3) Rishabh Sinha
Congratulations to them :)
Hello RBI Grade B Aspirants
Paper pattern of FM:
Finance and management paper of RBI Grade B Phase 2 is objective type paper.
Total Questions: 65 (30 Qs 1 mark, 35 Qs 2 marks)
Total Marks: 100
Time: 90 minutes
Marks Breakup: Around 40-45% of marks for management and 55-60% marks for finance.
Numericals do come in finance part on topics like bond, derivatives, time value of money, accounting ratios, break even point etc.
More than 80% Qs in paper do come from our modules, Our modules are comprehensive and covers whole syllabus very well.
We have covered whole syllabus of finance and management in concise manner, our PDFs are up to date and as per latest paper pattern. Note will give you a feel of handwritten. Topics are very well explained. Notes are chapter wise.
You don't need to follow plethora of material which can waste your time.Read our concise files and score high in exam.
As part of this course,
1) You get more than 500 Important sets of Questions as per latest paper pattern
We have covered whole Syllabus as prescribed by RBI:
Numericals on Bonds, current liabilities, debt equity ratio etc are covered as per latest pattern of the paper.
(a) Financial System
1. Regulators of Banks and Financial Institutions
2. Reserve Bank of India- functions and conduct of monetary policy, Banking System in India, Financial Institutions – SIDBI, EXIM, NABARD, NHB, etc.
(b) Financial Markets
Primary and Secondary Markets (Forex, Money, Bond, Equity, etc.), functions, instruments, recent developments.
(c) General Topics
1. Risk Management in Banking Sector
2. Basics of Derivatives: Forward, Futures and Swap
3. Changing Landscape of Banking sector
4. Recent Developments in the Financial Sector, Portfolio Investment, Public Sector Reforms, Disinvestments
5. Financial Inclusion- use of technology
6. Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit, Public-Private Partnership
7. Corporate Governance in Banking Sector, role of e-governance in addressing the issues of corruption and inefficiency in the government sector.
8. The Union Budget – Direct and Indirect taxes; Non-tax sources of Revenue, GST, Thirteenth Finance Commission and GST, Finance Commission, Fiscal Policy, Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act (FRBM),
9. Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI - components and trends.
Management: its nature and scope;
The Management Processes; Planning, Organisation, Staffing, Directing and Controlling;
The Role of a Manager in an Organisation.
Leadership: The Tasks of a Leader; Leadership Styles; Leadership Theories; A successful Leader versus an effective Leader.
Human Resource Development: Concept of HRD; Goals of HRD; Performance Appraisal – Potential appraisal and development – Feedback and Performance Counselling – Career Planning – Training and Development – Rewards – Employee Welfare.
Motivation, Morale and Incentives: Theories of Motivation; How Managers Motivate; Concept of Morale; Factors determining morale; Role of Incentives in Building up Morale.
Communication: Steps in the Communication Process; Communication Channels; Oral versus Written Communication; Verbal versus non-verbal Communication; upward, downward and lateral communication; Barriers to Communication, Role of Information Technology.
Corporate Governance: Factors affecting Corporate Governance; Mechanisms of Corporate Governance.
How to contact us :-
For any query drop a mail to <email@example.com>
or call or ping me at 8447098199
Our website: www.gkmojo.com
Note: Material will be sent to you though mail in PDFs in LOTs.
Testimonials from our past students:
Rishabh Sinha: I cleared the rbi grade b thanks to your material. Thank youu.
(RBI Grade B selected student 2017)
Shefali Agrawal : Sir, cleared RBI Grade b exam. thanku thanku. Thanks alot for material.
keep up the gud work sir ( RBI Grade b 2017 selected student)
Ashish Ambade : Sir, I would like to inform you that i have cleared RBI grade b phase 2 and will attend interview. I thank you for providing me the notes which were very much helpful for me to reach upto the interview.
Tanya Sangama : I'm glad to inform you that I've cleared the Second round of RBI grade B exam. Thank you for your materials. Keep up the good work!!