RAS/RTS Mains Exam Paper –II
General Knowledge and General Studies
Unit I- Administrative Ethics
• Ethics and Human Values: Lesson from lives and teachings of great leaders, reformers and administrators. Role of family, society and educational institutions in inculcating values.
• Ethical concept-Rit and Rin, concept of Duties, concept of Good and Virtues.
• Ethics in private and public relationships- Behaviour, Moral and Political attitudes of administrators - Philosophical basis of Integrity.
• Ethics of Bhagavad Geeta and its role in Administration.
• Gandhian Ethics.
• Contribution of Moral Thinkers and Philosophers from India.
• Psycho-Stress Management.
• Case Studies.
• Emotional Intelligence - Concepts and their Utilities.