This is a combo pack to get all the projects in to one download (1) Central Sector 9 Readymade Grant Projects (Price Rs.1599/-) and (2) Foreign Funding 7 Projects under FCRA (Price Rs.3100), (3) COVID 19 Emergency Grants 3 Projects under FCRA/CSR (Price Rs.3600/-) at a discounted price of Rs.6300/-.
In all total 20 project proposals in one package.
(Combined Original Price Rs. 8299/- Now at only Rs. 6300/- only)
1. CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEMES –
(i) Seminar on Consumer rights -Consumer welfare fund
(ii) Celebrating Birth/Death Anniversary of Dr B.R. Ambedkar
(From this one project just by replacing name Dr B R Ambedkar, you can make 22 other projects of celebrating Birth/Death Anniversary of other Saints of India. List of such Saints is enclosed in folder provided)
(iii) Celebrating “Earth day “ –MoES
(iv) Botanical Garden – MoEF
(v) Seminar on 'Water Conservation and Rainwater Harvesting' –MoWR
(vi) Mobile dispensary – MoSJE
(vii) Seminar on “Cyber crimes and women - precautions and strategies.” –NCW
(viii) Swadhar Greh – MoWCD
(ix) Road safety camp – MoST
(x) Skill Development - Computer Training Program-NBCFDC-Format MS Word.
2. FOREIGN FUNDING MODEL PROJECTS –
1.Promoting Literacy Youth and Adult Education (USD $ 140000)
2. Accessing Drinking Water to under privileged Tribals and Dalits in 10 Villages of (name of District/State) (USD $ 29,343)
3.Care and Education for Orphan and Poor Children (USD $ 23470)
4.Rehabilitation and prevention of child exploitation of Street Children. (USD $ 49810)
5. Strengthen HIV/AIDS Prevention, Education And Addressing HIV/AIDS Impact In Rural Youth, Women And Orphans And Home Based Care. (USD $ 43666.86)
6. Low cost housing program to poor and needy rural peoples. (USD $ 829,276.25)
7. Socio-economic project for destitute mothers to supplement family income to support children. (USD $ 24,566.19)
8. Common Documentation to all projects, and two Blank Templates for making NGO projects.
9. A list of 650 Foreign Donors with Tel No, E-mail, & Website
10. e-Book of all above projects. Total Pages – 184
3. COVID 19 EMERGENCY GRANTS PROJECTS UNDER FCRA/CSR –
1. Emergency Support to Vulnerable Groups Facing Corona Crisis (US $ 95,427.42)
2. Support to Frontline Workers and Community Members with Materials and Supplies (US $117,739.32)
3. Awareness Creation among the Community Members Regarding the Safe Practices for Avoiding Covid 19 Infection (US $ 42,092.25)
4. Common Documentation to all projects, and two Blank Templates for making NGO projects.
5. e-Book of all above projects. Total Pages – 138