“Play beyond reality…”
Due to constant rise of the video game industry, the demand for game developers is increasing at a steadfast rate. The Game Technology Workshop organized by IMAGE (a Leading Game Technologies Training Institute) will impart participants with the knowledge of the tools and techniques needed for design and development of games. This intensive and interactive workshop will explore the day-to-day craft of game design through hands-on activities, group discussion, analysis, and critique.
Augmented reality and Virtual reality have changed the way games are made and played. Learn everything that takes to make engaging AR/VR that can be utilised in the fields such as entertainment, gaming & education. While the field is expanding with newer opportunities, it’s the right time to grab on the opportunity to tighten your grip on in-demand tools. With this course, you will learn how to make the best use of creativity and technology to make the most stimulating, intriguing games.
• Exposure to Game development with Interactive lecture sessions
• Create fully playable games
• Group discussions to encourage innovation
• Good multimedia content to help students grasp the material easily
• Geometric modeling with AR & VR
Course Structure & topics covered
• Introduction to Game Development
• Physics involved in Game Development
• Controlling Characters
• Developing a game
• Live demonstration and examples
Mrs Sellam V
Akshay Divakar - +91 9962146701