A workshop for anyone who is interested in clicking pictures and has a story to tell. Sukrit Nagaraj will share his experiences documenting travel, covering events and doing street photography. While Tintu Saleem will share her thoughts on storytelling and share The Traveller Mindset's journey from start to now. Join in for an afternoon of interesting discussions and open-minded learning.
You should attend this workshop if,
- You like clicking photos using your DSLR or phone camera
- You are fascinated by editing softwares such as Lightroom and Photoshop
- You like sharing great content and want to create shareable content of your own
- You run a blog or wish to start one
- You like travelling and discovering new places
- You like meeting like-minded people and want to network with potential collaborators