This event incorporates geometry Pictionary and tests the participants
for their coordination and mutual understanding.
A team may only have two people.
● It consist three rounds;
● In first round will be Elimination Round in which only top 10 teams will be Qualified.
● In second round one team member has to guess 3 pictures or word in limited time and only 4 teams will be Qualified for final round.
● In third round the teams will Battle with eachother.
● The partner of guesser don’t say anything,only describe about it by action.
● If players does not follow the above rules it will knock out.
● Registration fee for one team is Rs 50.
Coordinators: Tej Singh Chauhan (7987411543) ,Tanya Joshi (9589464702)
Date: 16 March
Time: 12:00 PM-2:30 PM
1.A team may only have two people.
2. It consist three rounds;
3 .In first round the guesser will has three chance for guess the geometry
shapes in 60 second’s.
4 .In second round the guesser will has two chance for guess the answer in 40
5. In third round the guesser will has one chance for guess the answer in 30
6. If players don’t complete the task under the given time then they will
7. The partner of guesser don’t say the direct name of geometry shape,only
describe about it.
8. Guesser should be draw the shape similar to the original otherwise it will
9. If players does not follow the above rules it will disqualified.