Tired of Going to Cyber Cafe and Book Stores for Filling up the Examination Form of Govt Job?
Well, you can now fill the Examination Form Online sitting at home.
Steps to Follow:
First of all, read the official notification thoroughly and check your eligibility criteria, if you meet the desired eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official advertisement, then follow the steps given below:-
1. Pay the Exam Form Filling Fee of Rs. 150
2. After you have made the payment, we will contact you via email or phone.
3. We will ask you for the pictures of your academic documents plus scanned photographs and signatures that need to be uploaded online. (We respect your privacy, so once the exam form is filled completely, all your data will be deleted).
4. You need to send us the exam fee (whatever is decided by the recruitment authority). If it is 0 for SC/ST or PH Candidates, then no need to send us the required fee. Fee can be sent via Paytm, Google Pay, or Direct Bank Transfer. You can also pay the exam fee yourself through offline challan payment in case you don't want to send us the exam fee. The system generated challan form will be delivered to you by us.
5. After this, we will fill your job online form and will send you the required documents and details.
Isn't it is easy ??
So even during the covid-19 outbreak, just by sitting at home or even if you are suffering from a busy schedule, we are there to do your work.
Stay Home Stay Safe
DISCLAIMER: Mere filling up the exam form does not guarantee you the job, for that you need to prepare yourself for the exam/interview.
ONGOING RECRUITMENT: Visit www.vacancyexam.com for ongoing recruitments and if you satisfy eligibility criteria for that particular job, then only proceed to pay this fee.