Microsoft Certified Python Programming Course
What After College invites you to enroll for their Microsoft Certified Python Programming Course as a part of your Summer Training/Internship 2018.
Special Offer for Summer Training 2018 includes:
• Course fee: Rs. 3,000/-
• Course duration: 1 month (Distance Learning – Access to What After College LMS)
• Certification from: Microsoft Technology Associate
• 6 week Internship Letter from What After College – Partner Companies
• Offer validity: For the month of June & July 2018.
Call to Aanchal at 9643209209 for immediate support.
Follow this email to get the complete coverage about the training, certification and benefits with this program:
About the Course | Introduction to Programming using Python
The Beginners Python course is designed to help students who are new to programming and the students who wish to learn the basics of python. The first part of the course helps students to understand how python syntax works and the concepts related to it. The latter part deals with automating mundane tasks using python. Through this course, students will be made comfortable with object oriented python, python for computations and python standard template library.
This course includes multiple activities through which students will have hands-on experience of python programming. Students will also be assigned a mentor who will guide them throughout the course. Student enrolled in this course will be able to recognize and write syntactically correct Python code, recognize data types supported by Python, and recognize and write Python code that will logically solve a given problem.
Completing this course will also enable students to learn data Science, Machine Learning or web development using Django in future
- Perform operations using data types and operators
- Control flow with decisions and loops
- Perform input and output operations
- Document structure and code
- Perform troubleshooting and error handling
- Perform operations using modules and tools
View complete course curriculum details
About Microsoft Technology Associate
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification is specifically targeted at students who are interested in computer science, coding, and additional traditional IT careers. Designed to assist students in exploring academic and career options by validating a diverse range of fundamental technology skills, MTA includes a series of exams that are aligned with high-demand areas of focus.
With a number of resources designed to help each candidate prepare for the exams, MTA truly represents a full-learning pathway with practice and learning materials and student study guides
Benefits to the student
- The course comes with both books and online study material including videos and online resources.
- The course has been meticulously designed and comes with lesson tests to evaluate student understanding of key concepts.
- Students enrolling for this course get free lifetime What After College membership
- 6 week Internship Letter from What After College – Partner Companies
Enrolled for the course? What’s the next step?
- Learn: from the experts in the industry the concepts of python that are aligned to meet the current and future industry requirements, through the vast ensemble of videos and online resources provided by What After College.
- Practice: Coding from the regularly revised course content made by us using the most popular python libraries in the market, to learn the often overlooked key concepts that help you with the courses coding competency tests
- Certify: Complete the course to get the prestigious Microsoft technology associate certification for introduction to programming using python.