Microsoft Certified Security Fundamentals Course (Ethical Hacking)
What After College invites you to enroll for their Microsoft Certified Security fundamentals Course as a part of your Summer Training/Internship 2018.
Special Offer for Summer Training 2018 includes:
• Course fee: Rs. 2,000/-
• Course duration: 1 month (Distance Learning – Access to What After College LMS)
• Certification from: Microsoft Technology Associate
• 6 week Internship Letter from What After College – Partner Companies
• Offer validity: For the month of June & July 2018.
Call to Aanchal at 9540119933 for immediate support.
Follow this email to get the complete coverage about the training, certification and benefits with this program:
About the Course | Security Fundamentals
This specialization in intended for those who wish to become IT professionals, computer programmers, managers, IT security professionals who like to move up ladder and those who are seeking to develop network system security skills. Through this course, we will cover the Design and Analyze Secure Networked Systems, Develop Secure Programs with Basic Cryptography and Crypto API, Perform Penetration Testing, and Secure Networked Systems with Firewall and IDS, which will prepare you to perform tasks as Cyber Security Engineer, IT Security Analyst, and Cyber Security Analyst.
- Understand Operating system security
- Understand security layers
- Understand network security
- Understand security software
View complete course curriculum details
Concept of Hacking
Indian Cyber Law
Web Application Penetration Testing
Hacking Emails and Social Networks
Data Security and Recovery
World of Digital Virtualization
Hacking and Securing Windows Systems
Malware: Attack, Detect and Defend
Software Cracking: Product Key Generation
View complete Loophole - Ethical Hacking details
About Microsoft Technology Associate
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification is specifically targeted at students who are interested in computer science, coding, and additional traditional IT careers. Designed to assist students in exploring academic and career options by validating a diverse range of fundamental technology skills, MTA includes a series of exams that are aligned with high-demand areas of focus.
With a number of resources designed to help each candidate prepare for the exams, MTA truly represents a full-learning pathway with practice and learning materials and student study guides
Benefits to the student
- The course comes with both offline and online study material including videos and online resources.
- The course has been meticulously designed and comes with lesson tests to evaluate student understanding of key concepts.
- Students enrolling for this course get free lifetime What After College membership
- 6 week Internship Letter from What After College – Partner Companies
Enrolled for the course? What’s the next step?
Learn: from the experts in the industry the concepts of security fundamentals that are aligned to meet the current and future industry requirements, through the vast ensemble of videos and online resources provided by What After College.
Understand: Security fundamentals from the regularly revised course content made by us using the most popular network and system security software in the market, to learn the often overlooked key concepts that will help you with the course certification tests
Certify: Complete the course to get the prestigious Microsoft technology associate certification for Security fundamentals.