Thanks for showing interest in WAC | Automobile & IC Engine Design Workshop at IIT Bombay in Association with AAKAAR .
Our aim is to address the students’ apprehensions and anxieties regarding their career prospects in Automobile & IC Engine Design. It is a “One-Stop Workshop” for all manner of career related queries. We have lined up the country’s best names in the fields of education and skill-building to help the students along in their transition from students to professionals, and answer any career-related questions or doubts they may have, to their utmost satisfaction.
Workshop Registration: http://imojo.in/baicw
Workshop Dates: 10th & 11th March 2018 (Saturday & Sunday)
Workshop Venue: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (Google Map)
• 2 days long workshop with Prize winning Competitions
• 200+ delegates expected from all across city
Agenda of “WAC | Automobile & IC Engine Design Workshop” (Attached Curriculum)
• Day 1
o Chassis design
Types of chassis
o Suspension Unit
Types of suspensions
o Steering System
o Transmission system
• Day 2
o Braking Unit
o Fuel Supply System
o IC Engine
o Live Demonstration
o IC Engine Dismantling and Assembling
Detailed Workshop Curriculum: Click Here
WAC | Automobile & IC Engine Design Workshop – Benefits | What do I stand to gain?
• Specialized Training from Domain Expert
• Access of Online Software Toolkit
• Networking with other delegates
• Certification on participation from WAC 2018 at IIT Bombay in Association with AAKAAR.
How much do I have to pay?
• Workshop Pass: Rs. 1,750/- per student
Pay now to book your seat:
Whom should I contact for registration?
Want to Become Campus Ambassador and Earn Money with us?
Call us at +91-95558-70366
What to do After Successful Registration?
• Carry the Payment Receipt (Softcopy/Hardcopy) during the Workshop.
• You’ll get the Admit Card with Exact Venue Details & Reporting Time, 24 hours prior to the Workshop which needs to be carried in Softcopy/Hardcopy copy.
Do we need to bring laptop with us?
• It is not mandatory to bring your laptop, but if you carry it would be advantageous to you.
• Please do carry extension board along with you if possible to charge your laptops. Also, your workshop classrooms would have sufficient charging ports.
Thanks & Regards,
WAC | 2018 at IIT Bombay (Supported by AAKAAR 18 IIT Bombay)
Add: 1009, Indra Prakash Building, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001, India
• AAKAAR 18 IIT Bombay
• What After College
• Entrench Technologies
Terms & Conditions
• Charges for the Workshop is NON REFUNDABLE, NON TRANSFERABLE, NON EXTENDABLE.
• In case of cancellation of Workshops from our side, the participants of the cancelled workshop will be given an option to be upgraded to another workshop. If the offer is denied by them, only then will they be considered for refund.
• If In Any Case Workshop is cancelled by Organizers due to any reason, we will refund the Workshop fee after deducting Bank Changes i.e. (INR150/-) per participant fee.
• Refund will be in 3 stages: Verification>>Approval>>Bank Credit through same mode of payment. Cash refund is NOT possible under any circumstance.
• We are not responsible for any software failing to run/install on the participant's laptop.
• If you are not satisfied by the quality of services provided during the workshop/competition, you are required to send a written application to Our Head Office at the given address: What After College, An initiative by Kyrion Technologies Pvt Ltd., 1009, Indra Prakash Building, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001, India