Thanks for showing interest in WAC | 2019 at IIT Kharagpur.
In Association with Business Club IIT Kharagpur
Powered by MICROSOFT
WAC | 2019 Workshops:
A. Ethical Hacking
B. Internet Of Things
C. Artificial Intelligence
D. Android App Development
Workshop Dates: 12th & 13th January 2019 (Saturday & Sunday)
Workshop Venue: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (Google Map)
How much do I have to pay?
• Workshop Pass: Rs. 1,000/- per student till 10th December
Workshop Pass: Rs. 1,600/- per student till 22nd December
Workshop Pass: Rs. 1,800/- per student till 31st December
Workshop Pass: Rs. 2,000/- per student after 31st December
Whom should I contact for registration?
About Our Workshop
Our aim is to address the students’ apprehensions and anxieties regarding their career prospects in engineering. It is a “One-Stop Workshop” for all manner of career related queries. We have lined up the country’s best names in the fields of education and skill-building to help the students along in their transition from students to professionals, and answer any career-related questions or doubts they may have, to their utmost satisfaction.
• 2 days long workshop with Prize winning Competitions
• 200+ delegates expected from all across city
WAC | 2019 – Benefits | What do I stand to gain?
• Specialized Training from Domain Expert
• Access of Online Software Toolkit
• Networking with other delegates
• Certification on participation from WAC 2019 at IIT Kharagpur
Want to Become Campus Ambassador and Earn Money with us?
Call us at +91-95401-14466 (Ekta)
Accommodation is also available
Link for Registration (Accommodation): Will be shared soon
What to do After Successful Registration?
• Carry the Payment Receipt (Softcopy/Hardcopy) during the Workshop.
• You’ll get the Admit Card with Exact Venue Details & Reporting Time will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to the Workshop which needs to be carried in Softcopy/Hardcopy copy.
Do we need to bring laptop with us?
• Laptop is preferred, if you don't have please share with your friends or any other workshop mate.
• Please do carry extension board along with you if possible to charge your laptops. Also, your workshop classrooms would have sufficient charging ports.
Check out WAC Past Events:
All WAC Events
Thanks & Regards,
WAC 2019 at IIT Kharagpur (Supported by [Business Club IIT Kharagpur]
Add: 1009, Indra Prakash Building, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001, India
• [Business Club IIT Kharagpur]
• What After College
WAC 2019 at IIT Kharagpur (Supported by [Business Club IIT Kharagpur]** is an event conducted by What After College – A Delhi based training firm. IIT Kharagpur is just the event venue and is not directly associated with the workshop or the training company. In case of any discrepancies or queries, one has to contact What After College and not the administration or student body of IIT Kharagpur unless in cases specifically mentioned.
Terms & Conditions
• Charges for the Workshop is NON REFUNDABLE, NON TRANSFERABLE, NON EXTENDABLE.
• In case of cancellation of Workshops from our side, the participants of the cancelled workshop will be given an option to be upgraded to another workshop. If the offer is denied by them, only then will they be considered for refund.
• If In Any Case Workshop is cancelled by Organizers due to any reason, we will refund the Workshop fee after deducting Bank Changes i.e. (INR150/-) per participant fee.
• Refund will be in 3 stages: Verification>>Approval>>Bank Credit through same mode of payment. Cash refund is NOT possible under any circumstance.
• We are not responsible for any software failing to run/install on the participant's laptop owing to different configurations in laptops
• If you are not satisfied by the quality of services provided during the workshop/competition, you are required to send a written application to Our Head Office at the given address: What After College, An initiative by Kyrion Technologies Pvt Ltd., 1009, Indraprakash Building, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001, India
• During the event, the company representatives or the training professionals are not authorized to take prompt decisions or queries so it is requested to the attendees to follow a proper protocol and writing a formal mail to What After college in case of any trouble