WAC | 2019 Workshop Series at DTU, Delhi
Organizer: What After College Check their Past Events
Venue Partner: DTU, Delhi
• Workshop Pass: Rs. 800/- per student, Only for 2 Days
A. Artificial Intelligence
B. Ethical Hacking
2nd & 3rd November (Saturday & Sunday)
DTU, Delhi Google Map
Details are not available right now.
For Workshop Registration & Campus Ambassador
Payal 9643208208 Whats App
Priyanka 8851949243 Whats App
About Our WAC Workshop Series
Our aim is to address the students’ apprehensions and anxieties regarding their career prospects in engineering. It is a “One-Stop Workshop” for all manner of career related queries. We have lined up the country’s best names in the fields of education and skill-building to help the students along in their transition from students to professionals and answer any career-related questions or doubts they may have, to their utmost satisfaction.
Top Features of WAC Workshop Series
• 2 days long workshop from the best industry experts
• 200+ delegates expected from all across state
Benefits to the students
• Specialized Training from Domain Expert
• Networking with other delegates
• Certification on participation from WAC Workshop Series at DTU, Delhi
What to do After Successful Registration?
• Carry the Payment Receipt (Softcopy/Hardcopy) during the Workshop.
• You’ll get the Admit Card with Exact Venue Details & Reporting Time on email ( a day before workshop )which needs to be carried in Softcopy/Hardcopy copy.
Do we need to bring laptop with us?
• Laptop is preferred, if you don't have please share with your friends or any other workshop mate.
• Please do carry extension board along with you if possible, to charge your laptops. Also, your workshop classrooms would have sufficient charging ports.
WAC 2019 at DTU, Delhi is an event organized by What After College – A Delhi based training firm. where DTU, Delhi is just the event venue and is not directly associated with the workshop or the training company.
In case of any discrepancies or queries, one must contact What After College and not the administration or student body of ** DTU, Delhi ** unless in cases specifically mentioned.
Terms & Conditions
• Charges for the Workshop is NON REFUNDABLE, NON TRANSFERABLE, NON EXTENDABLE.
• In case of cancellation of Workshops from our side, the participants of the cancelled workshop will be given an option to be upgraded to another workshop. If the offer is denied by them, only then will they be considered for refund.
• If In Any Case Workshop is cancelled by Organizers due to any reason, we will refund the Workshop fee after deducting Bank Changes i.e. (INR150/-) per participant fee.
• Refund will be in 3 stages: Verification>>Approval>>Bank Credit through same mode of payment. Cash refund is NOT possible under any circumstance.
• We are not responsible for any software failing to run/install on the participant's laptop owing to different configurations in laptops
• If you are not satisfied by the quality of services provided during the workshop/competition, you are required to send a written application to Our Head Office at the given address: What After College, An initiative by Kyrion Technologies Pvt Ltd., 1009, Indraprakash Building, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001, India
• During the event, the company representatives or the training professionals are not authorized to take prompt decisions or queries so it is requested to the attendees to follow a proper protocol and writing a formal mail to What After college in case of any trouble.