Product Fees includes 3000 INR, Plus 18% GST & 2% Instamojo Transaction Charges
REFUND AND CANCELLATION:
Note: Workpermitvisas will not, under any circumstances, issue refunds for early service withdrawal. This registration fees is for Counselling charges, under any circumstances this fees is non-refundable upon availing the service.
1. The refund percentages mentioned are for the full service fee paid and not only for the amount paid. Refund percentages are applicable only if the complete fee of the product is paid without any balance. Applicants would not be eligible for the refund percentage even if they fall in one of the mentioned clauses or if they haven’t paid the complete full service fee mentioned. A visa refusal refund is possible only on the following grounds, and is confined to these grounds only: a) Visa is denied after applying appropriately using the services of Workpermitvisas. & b) The immigration rules changed and the applicant does not qualify under the new rule.
2. The immigration pronouncements at times are discounted on the basis of future expectations and clients are registered in advance i.e. before the actual qualification/s is announced to make sure that the cap system is met. It’s pre-agreed that the client does acknowledge this and is ready to do so to cut the last minute rush and get ready as per all requirements by the time the immigration authorities announce them. If the client’s profile is not eligible after the announcement, client can choose to either transfer to other opportunities or refund at the earliest.
3. Workpermitvisas has a zero tolerance policy for charge backs. Any customer who disputes a credit card payment that is found to be valid will be permanently blacklisted and barred from use of the service. Any past due fees and costs will be sent to collections. If our collection efforts fail, unpaid debts will be reported to all available Credit Reporting Agencies.
4. The client understands and agrees that the total invoice amount (bill value) will include the Workpermitvisas consultation fee and the applicable service tax (18%) and payable tax . However, the refund would be calculated only on the Workpermitvisas consultation fee. The service tax component is non refundable at any stage.
5. In case of rejection by the Immigration and Visa Authorities, Workpermitvisas will refund the applicable amount as per stated in the agreement. The refund will be made within 60 working days after the client submits the Refund Claim Form to Workpermitvisas. Client has to enclose a copy of the letter of rejection from the Authority to support the Refund Claim. If a client fails to enclose a copy of the rejection letter or rejection stamp on the client’s passport, Workpermitvisas will not refund applicable refund amount. Client also has to enclose the refund request form, a copy of his/her receipt for payment made to Workpermitvisas. Failure to enclose these documents will make the client ineligible for the refund.