Festival Ticket inclusive packages are limited and first come first serve basis.
Within Ziro, maximum Kilometer limit is 200 Kms for the entire stay. Exceeding the limit is subject to Rs. 10/Km extra. 06-07 persons per Sumo/Innova and 12/15/26 persons per Traveller according to the seat capacity.
The organizers reserve the right to withdraw all the services without any refund at any time if you violate the campsite decorum. You may have to leave the campsite at any time without any further arrangements.
Ticket inclusive packages are limited. This package cost is with dynamic pricing. The package cost will get higher with the increase of the ticket cost. Guests have to reconfirm the existing rate before booking the packages.
The organisers reserve the right of any campsite footage or image usage in any media, commercials without prior notice and approval. Violation of this is subject to legal action.
• Check out time is 11:00 hours.
• Services are subject to availability and first come first serve basis.
• We only confirm after receiving full payment for camping in advance.
• Guwahati to Guwhati travel inclusive packages are subject to 06-07 persons per vehicle. If the mentioned number of persons is not available, you may have to shift the preferred vehicle or package cost will get higher or the transfer might cancel. However, you will be notified 05 days in advance before the trip.
• The guests have to send the scanned copy of deposit slip or online transfer details or whatsoever after the payments.
• The guests must have government authorized valid Identity Card to check in.
• The guest must respect the local ethics and customs.
• The organizers are not responsible for any refund because of any natural and man-made conditions which are beyond their control.
• The organizers are not responsible for any loss or damage in any form.
• Any damage to the provided materials in the campsite is subject to full payment of the product MRP with an additional Rs. 1,000 for every item as buying arrangements.
• Entry to campsite is only for the campers and the invitees. Any loss or damage caused by any guest of a camper, the camper has to bear the responsibility.
• The organizers reserve the right to cancel, change the price, venue and facilities with or without any prior notice to the guests if they feel it’s best for all.
• The guests must maintain friendly relationship with the drivers. Clash of any personal nature shall not be entertained.
• Required documents for permits: ILP - Scanned copy of government authorized Identity Card (PAN Card is not accepted), Scanned copy of Passport size photograph. PAP- Scannedvcopy of Valid Passport, Valid VISA and Passport size photograph. We will process the permits till September 15th. Afterwards, we will deduct Rs. 300 per permit (ILP) from the package cost and you have to take care of your own permits.
• Cancellation: In case of any cancellations, the same must be given in writing. As per the conditions of the programme, Rs. 500.00 will be fortified on account of communication charges and in addition, the organizers will be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges on Total Programme Fees: 30 or more Days 40%, 29-20 Days 50%, 19-15 Days 80%, 14 Days onward and ‘No Show’ on the desired date 100%.