KITE MANJA Camp Ziro’16: Pre-pitched Dome and Alpine shaped tents 02 sharing, 03 sharing and 04 sharing with Sleeping Bags/blankets and Sleeping Mats (we do not provide pillow).
Other available facilities:
· 24 hours access to water
· Power Generator for electricity (08:00 – 10:00 hours and 18:30-01:30 hours daily)
· Locker trunks to keep your valuables during the day
· Common lobby
· Common Charging Plug Points (you may carry personal extension board)
· Kitchen for breakfast, BBQ, snacks and dinners (orders in advance)
· Eco-friendly Makeshift Toilets and Bathrooms (separate for gents and ladies) with regular maintenance team.
Attractions: Best camping location, repeating campers, After Party- Music, Jamming Session and Bonfire (only for the campers and the invitees)
• The organizers reserve the right to withdraw your all services without any refund at any time if you violate the campsite decorum. You may have to leave the campsite at any time without any further arrangements.
• Ticket inclusive packages are limited.
• Check out time is 11:00 hours.
• Services are subject to availability and first come first serve basis.
• We only confirm after receiving full payment for camping in advance.
• Guwahati to Guwhati travel inclusive packages are subject to 06-07 persons per vehicle. If the mentioned number of persons is not available, you may have to shift the preferred vehicle or the transfer might cancel. However, you will be notified 05 days in advance before the trip.
• The guests have to send the scanned copy of deposit slip or online transfer details or whatsoever after the payments.
• Only campers and invitees are allowed at the campsite. If you bring your guest, you have to notify the organizers in advance and take/bear responsibility of anything they create.
• Required documents for permits: ILP- Scanned copy of government authorized Identity Card (PAN Card is not accepted), Scanned copy of Passport size photograph. PAP- Scanned copy of Valid Passport, Valid VISA and Passport size photograph. We will process the permits till September 15th. Afterwards, we will deduct Rs. 300 per permit (ILP) from the package cost and you have to take care of your own permits.
• The guests must have government authorized valid Identity Card to check in.
• The guest must respect the local ethics and customs.
• The organizers are not responsible for any refund because of any natural and man-made conditions which are beyond their control.
• The organizers are not responsible for any loss or damage in any form.
• The guests must maintain a good relationship with the drivers. For disputes of any personal nature, the organizers disclaim the responsibility for any consequences.
• Any damage to the provided materials in the campsite is subject to full payment of the product MRP with an additional Rs. 1,000 for every item as buying arrangements.
• The organizers reserve the right to cancel, change the price, venue and facilities with or without any prior notice to the guests if they feel it’s best for all.
• Cancellation: In case of any cancellations, the same must be given in writing. As per the conditions of the programme, Rs. 1,000.00 will be fortified on account of communication charges and in addition, the organizers will be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges on Total Programme Fees: 30 or more Days 30%, 29-20 Days 50%, 19-15 Days 80%, 14 Days onward and ‘No Show’ on the desired date 100%.
-Kite Manja campsite is about 10 minutes away from the festival venue
-This ticket comes under the jurisdiction of Kite Manja. Any issues relating to this has to be addressed and resolved between client and Kite Manja. Ziro Festival is responsible for any issues regarding the same.
-Call 8811982566 or 9643381886 to get in touch with Kite Manja or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org