Facilities at Camp KITE MANJA
Tree House Cafe | Conveyance Shop | Food & Beverage | Drinking Water | Common Lobby | Locker |
Bonfire | Music | Live Jamming | Electricity | Common Charging Points | 24 hours Water | Concrete
Sanitary Toilets |
Type of Tents: Pre-pitched Dome and Alpine shaped tents
Dome Tents: 2/3/4 Persons Sharing with Sleeping Mat & Blanket/Sleeping bag
Alpine Tent with verandah+camping chairs (limited): 4 sharing size with Sleeping Mat &
Blanket/Sleeping bag open for 2/3/4 sharing options.
*Please note that we do not provide pillow and towels. You can carry inflated pillow if you
1. Travel inclusive packages are only for Dome tents. For Alpine shaped tents, package details
are on request.
2. Naharlagun-Ziro Tata Sumo Transfers on sharing basis 08-09 persons' per vehicle. Luggage
other than handbags has to go on top at the carrier.
3. For Guwahati-Naharlagun, Doni Polo Train (overnight) is the best option. Ticket options
(both way): 3AC @Rs. 1,350 per person and Sleeper @Rs. 550 per person extra.
4. Guwahati to Ziro is around 12 hours drive by road.
5. Guwahati-Ziro-Guwahati vehicle options: Sumo (6-8 sharing), Innova (06-07 sharing) and
Tempo (10/15/22 sharing).
- Guwahati-Ziro-Guwahati transfers start at 06:30 hours (morning) on 25 th September for 05
night’s tour and on 26 th September for 04 night’s tour. Return to Guwahati on September 30 th at
the late evening hours. Guests should book the next day i.e. on October 1 st flights/trains only.
- Within Ziro, maximum Kilometer limit is 200 Kms for the entire stay. Exceeding the limit is
subject to Rs. 10/Km extra.
1. The organizers reserve the right to withdraw all the services without any refund at any time
if you violate the campsite decorum. You may have to leave the campsite at any time without
any further arrangements.
2. Ticket inclusive packages are limited. This package cost is with dynamic pricing. The package
cost will get higher with the increase of the ticket cost. Guests have to reconfirm the existing
rate very before booking this package.
3. The organisers reserve the right of any campsite footage or image usage in any media,
commercials without prior notice and approval. Violation of this is subject to legal action.
4. Check out time is 11:00 hours.
5. Services are subject to availability and first come first serve basis.
6. We only confirm after receiving full payment for camping in advance.
7. Guwahati to Guwahati travel inclusive packages are subject to 06-07 persons per vehicle. If
the mentioned number of persons is not available, you may have to shift the preferred vehicle
or package cost will get higher or the transfer might cancel. However, you will be notified 05
days in advance before the trip.
8. The guests have to send the scanned copy of deposit slip or online transfer details or
whatsoever after the payments.
9. The guests must have government authorized valid Identity Card to check in.
10. The guest must respect the local ethics and customs.
11. The organizers are not responsible for any refund because of any natural and man-made
conditions which are beyond their control.
12. The organizers are not responsible for any loss or damage in any form.
13. Any damage to the provided materials in the campsite is subject to full payment of the
product MRP with an additional Rs. 1,000 for every item as buying arrangements.
14. Entry to the campsite is only for the campers and the invitees. Any loss or damage caused
by any guest of a camper, the camper has to bear the responsibility.
15. The organizers reserve the right to cancel, change the price, venue and facilities with or
without any prior notice to the guests if they feel it's best for all.
16. The guests must maintain a friendly relationship with the drivers. Clash of any personal
nature shall not be entertained.
17. Required documents for permits: ILP - Scanned copy of government authorized Identity
Card (PAN Card is not accepted), Scanned copy of Passport size photograph. PAP- Scanned copy
of Valid Passport, Valid VISA and Passport size photograph. We will process the permits till
September 15th. Afterward, we will deduct Rs. 300 per permit (ILP) from the package cost and
you have to take care of your own permits.
18. Cancellation: In case of any cancellations, the same must be given in writing. As per the
conditions of the programme, Rs. 500.00 will be fortified on account of communication charges
and in addition, the organizers will be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges on
Total Programme Fees: 30 or more Days 40%, 29-20 Days 50%, 19-15 Days 80%, 14 Days onward
and 'No Show' on the desired date 100%.
Things to carry:
1. Torchlight for camping.
2. Personal shawl and be-sheet. You can carry your own sleeping bag.
3. Personal first-aid kit.
4. Prescribed medicine if any.
5. Umbrella or a Raincoat *Mandatory.
6. Good woolen cloths.
7. Good walking shoes.
8. Gumboots *Mandatory.
9. Personal towel, soap and sanitary.
10. Inflated pillow.
11. Dry foods.
12. Extension charging board with multiple plug points if you have electronic gadgets.
If you need any more information and customized programme along with other destinations of India's North East, kindly feel free to contact us. We suggest you to clarify your confusions instead of any wrong assumptions.
Team KITE MANJA
+91 8375885235, +91 9643381886, +91 8811982566