1. Instamojo sellers can earn incentives for referring more sellers to the platform, these incentives may be of various types including but not restricted to free transactions on instamojo, instamojo app store credits and direct payment. Type of incentive and when it will given out to will be predetermined but will be subject to it meeting all the conditions of the incentive scheme.
2. Instamojo sellers can earn an incentive for referring users if: (i) a referred first-time seller friend clicks on their referral link and signs up via the resulting landing page to create an Instamojo account that complies with our Terms of Service; (ii) the referred first-time seller friend successfully completes the Instamojo KYC process and completes an INR transaction with his/her customer using Instamojo.
3. Referrals should only be shared with known personal connections that will appreciate receiving these invitations. Referrals should not be shared or broadcasted on platforms or websites where there is no reasonable basis to believe that the recipients are personal friends.
4. Abuse or fraudulent activities using the referral program for earning undeserved incentives are not allowed.
5. Incentives earned via fraudulent activities are null and void. We reserve the right to suspend accounts and remove referral ability from a seller's account if we notice any activity that we believe is abusive or fraudulent. Further, all incentives earned and used via fraudulent activity shall be cancelled and charged retrospectively along with applicable taxes after the discovery.
6. Instamojo reserves the right to suspend or cancel the referral program as a whole or a seller's ability to participate in it at any time for any reason. The eligibility, requirements and the rewards may also change at any time.
7. Instamojo may also update the terms of service of the referral program at any time. All usage of the referral program shall constitute consent to all such changes without contest. If the modified terms are not acceptable, discontinuing use of the referral program is the only available option.