1. Sellers on the Company's platform can earn incentives for referring more sellers to the Company's platform. Such incentives may be of various types as determined by the Company including but not restricted to free transactions on the Company's platform, app store credits and direct payment. The type of incentive and the terms on which such incentives may be granted will be predetermined but will be subject to it meeting all the conditions of the incentive scheme.
2. Sellers on the Company's platform can earn an incentive for referring users if: (i) a referred first-time seller user clicks on their referral link and signs up via the resulting landing page to create an account with the Company that complies with the Terms and the Agreement; and (ii) the referred first-time user successfully completes the Company's KYC process and completes an INR transaction with his/her customer using the Company's platform.
3. Users referred to by the sellers can also earn incentives if such users successfully complete the Company's KYC process and complete an INR transaction with his/her customer using the Company's platform.
4. Referrals should only be shared with known personal connections that will appreciate receiving these invitations. Referrals should not be shared or broadcasted on platforms or websites where there is no reasonable basis to believe that the recipients are personal friends.
5. Abuse or fraudulent activities using the referral program for earning undeserved incentives are not allowed.
6. Incentives earned via fraudulent activities are null and void. The Company reserves the right to suspend accounts and remove referral ability from a seller's account if the Company notices any activity that it believes is abusive or fraudulent. Further, all incentives earned and used via fraudulent acitivity shall be cancelled and charged retrospectively along with applicable taxes after the discovery.
7. The Company reserves the right to suspend or cancel the referral program as a whole or a seller's ability to participate in it at any time for any reason. The eligibility, requirements and the rewards may also change at any time.
8. The Company shall not be responsible for any technical disruption and/or failure/ server problems and/ or any other difficulties of such nature, due to which a user is unable to access the referral link or sign up via the landing page to create an account.
9. The Company may also update the Terms and this Agreement at any time. All usage of the referral program shall constitute consent to all such changes without contest. If the modified Terms and the Agreement are not acceptable, discontinuing use of the referral program is the only available option.