TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LAST UPDATED: [ 23/03/2021]
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the use of or access to the Services (defined below) on the Instamojo website (“Website”)
These Terms constitute a binding and enforceable legal contract between Instamojo Technologies Private Limited (“Company”) and any end user of the Services (“you”). You represent and warrant that you (a) have full legal capacity and authority to agree and bind yourself to these Terms, (b) are eighteen years of age or older, and (c) are an Indian resident. If you represent an entity, organisation, or any other legal person, you confirm and represent that you have the necessary power and authority to bind such entity, organisation, or legal person to these Terms. By using the Services, you agree that you have read, understood, and are bound by these Terms, and that you comply with the requirements listed herein. If you do not agree to all of these Terms or comply with the requirements herein, please do not access the Platform or use the Services.
- 1. The Platform enables you to create your own page on the platform to facilitate the process of listing your products online and enabling a digital presence (“Services”). Access to the features of the various Services is dependent upon the subscription plan you have subscribed to.The features provided under the subscription plans differ. To understand the different subscription plans offered by the Company and the features provided under the same please refer to the following web page, available at [ https://www.instamojo.com/online-store/]. Please note that you are not entitled to any additional features provided by the Platform other than those referred to under [ https://www.instamojo.com/online-store/]
- 2. Once you have availed a subscription plan and paid the subscription fee, you will be entitled to refunds as per the Company’s prevailing refunds policy. Please refer to the following page, available at https://www.instamojo.com/subscription/ to understand the refunds policy. You can also refer to the following page, available at https://support.instamojo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360058730051 to understand the Company’s prevailing refunds policy.
- 3. To access the Platform and avail the Services, you would be required to create a profile on the Platform (“Profile”). In addition to setting up a username and password to create the Profile, you will be required to furnish certain details, including but not limited to phone numbers and other personal information. You warrant that all information furnished in connection with your Profile is and shall remain accurate and true in all respect and agree that you shall promptly update your details on the Platform in the event of any change or modification. You expressly agree to be liable and accountable for all activities that take place through your Profile. The Company shall in no manner be held liable for any unauthorised access to your Profile.
- 4. All rights, title, and interest in and to the Platform and Services, including all intellectual property rights arising out of the Platform and Services, are owned by or otherwise licensed to the Company. Subject to compliance with these Terms, the Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, royalty free, revocable, and limited licence to use the Platform and Services in accordance with these Terms and its written instructions issued from time to time.
- 6. The Company reserves the right at any time to add, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without cause. The Company shall not be liable for any such addition, modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Services. However, in the event you have already paid to a plan you will continue receiving the same features as per the plan you had originally subscribed to.
- 7. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify these Terms and to add new or additional terms or conditions on use of the Services. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions will be effective immediately and will be incorporated into these Terms. In the event you refuse to accept such changes, these Terms will terminate.
- 8. You shall not licence, sell, transfer or assign your rights, obligations, or covenants under these Terms in any manner without the Company’s prior written consent. The Company may grant or withhold this consent in its sole discretion and subject to any conditions it deems appropriate. The Company may assign its rights to any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, or parent companies, or to any successor in interest of any business associated with the Services without any prior notice to you.
- 9. If you have any questions, complaints, or claims with respect to the Services, you may contact the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org . The Company’s physical address is mentioned at https://www.instamojo.com/company/contact/ .