Refer a fellow business
and earn ₹1,500
Refer a business and get rewarded every time someone signs up with your referral code.
Sign up to get your referral code.
How Instamojo referrals work
Get a ₹500 cash bonus when your referred business collects the first payment. Get a ₹1,000 cash bonus when referred business subscribes to the Growth annual plan of the Instamojo online store.
Sign up to get a referral
code. Share with
Share referral code with
businesses. They sign up with
your code & collect first payment.
Get cash bonus when referred
business collects payment/
subscribes to premium online store.
Introduce fellow businesses to the
ultimate eCommerce experience
Your referrals get a flat ₹1,000 off on the Growth annual plan subscription. They also get 5000 mojoPlus loyalty points that can be redeemed against Instamojo transaction fees, shipping services, and more.
Sell anything online with your own eCommerce
website. Get integrated payments, shipping,
marketing tools, and more.
India’s first loyalty program for online
businesses. Earn points and redeem against
Instamojo & other services.
When will I get a cash bonus of ₹1,000?
Note : It might take upto 30 days to process your cash bonus once the subscription is made.
When will I get a cash bonus of ₹500?
You will be get your cash bonus when all 3 of the below conditions are met:
- The business that signed up with your code has submitted their documents and been verified by Instamojo. Please note users with trial accounts are not eligible.
- The business you referred has received at least one INR payment (via credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI) from a customer.
- Both, you and your referred business, meet our referral terms and comply with Instamojo terms of service.
Is there an upper limit on the referral bonus I
Can my referral bonus be rejected?
Your referral bonuses can be rejected if you are:
- Signing up with different email ids and referring
- Making a payment to your own account to register a
- Requesting another person to make a payment to
you for a non-business transaction.
- Referring someone who doesn’t have a valid business, and entering invalid details like wrong website/business description etc
- Spamming on random sites/groups so people sign up with your link
- Non-compliant with our referral terms and Instamojo terms of service