Digital Wallets are revolutionizing the way people pay online mainly because of the convenience it brings to consumers. Adoption to mobile wallets in India is on the rise and merchants feel a growing need to provide for it to their customers.
Instamojo is all about convenience in payments. We have been adding new features to make lives of small business owners easier on a daily basis. For past few months, we have been noticing the demand for digital wallets from our merchants:
You asked, we delivered.
Why should you opt for Digital Wallets?
Data from RBI shows the growth of wallet payments in last two years. Looking at the transaction numbers and volumes, it’s clear how rapidly India has adopted to wallets:
You can see from the graph below how wallets are catching up with Credit and Debit card payments in just one year.
Introducing Digital Wallets on Instamojo:
Now you can accept payments from your customers via wallets using Instamojo with just a click.
To enable this option,
– Visit “App Store” in your Instamojo Dashboard.
– Find and click on Digital Wallets
– Select the wallet you like and subscribe to it.
After you subscribe for the wallet option, you will successfully enable the wallet payment for your customers. They will see an option to pay using “Digital Wallets” in their checkout form.
This is how your checkout form looks like with Digital Wallets:
Important notes for sellers:
1. Pricing for transactions via wallets: 3% + ₹3 per successful transaction (5% + ₹3 for selling digital goods). This pricing is only for payments made viaDigital Wallets.
2. Digital Wallet option will be activated for all your Payment Links, Products, and Payment Requests.
3. Digital Wallet option is available for transactions equal to or below ₹10,000. It will not show for amounts higher than ₹10,000.
4. Payout of wallet transactions will happen like regular payouts (nothing changes).
5. If you already have credits in your Instamojo account, we will auto deduct to keep the wallet app subscribed for your convenience. We will also inform you when you are running low in credits.
If you have any queries about Wallets on Instamojo, please feel free to shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.