Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could carry your accounting on your smartphone and access them on the go? We went searching on the internet to find 5 free accounting apps for eCommerce businesses in India.
Keeping accounts of your business is not just important but mandatory. However, not all of us have a degree in accounting and may not understand the nitty-gritty of it.
Maintaining books of accounts can help you do your taxes correctly and save you money.
Free Android accounting apps for small businesses in India
You can now use this free app to create and send professional bills & invoices. Also easily send timely reminders to recover payments, record all business expenses, check your stock inventory and generate all types of GST bills and reports.
Here are some of its main features:
- Records cash paid and cash received
- Get a 360-degree understanding of your business performance
- Use on multiple devices
- Generate and share GST reports
- Manage your stock and inventory
You can download the app click here.
BOSS – Bookkeeping & Accounting, Sales and Stock Management
This is also an advanced app that lets you track your business expenses and do more than just export the data into excel sheets.
You can make pie charts to visualize your expense data and add multiple vendors or customers to your account.
Here are some of its best features:
- Record inventory, expenses, and cash flow
- Work in any currency
- Scan barcodes directly from the app
- Create, edit, and share invoices with customers
- Integrate with CRM tools
- Make Return On Sales estimations and more
To get this app in the Google Play store click here.
Accounts Manager App
This is an easy app for a small business dealing with credit business. With this, you can make debit and credit entries, keep track of cash flow, and balance sheets and create custom reports for your business.
Here are its features:
- Calculate debit and credit entries with a description
- Export reports in excel sheets
- Multiple currencies supported
- Sort transactions with time filters
- Data backup and restoring available
You can download this free app on Google Play Store from here.
( Free download, 14-day trial; Rs. 300/month post-free trial)
This is a GST-compatible accounting, billing & inventory app for small and medium businesses in India. The app is specifically built for Indian businesses. No internet is required and no accounting knowledge is required.
Some awesome features include:
- Adding multiple accounts and transactions
- Compatible with Tally software
- Send estimates, and invoices on email, WhatsApp, etc
- Track expenses, credit, and more
- Get in-depth financial reports – 30+ reports available.
Get this app in the Google Play store click here.
Instamojo Android App
Check out the new (and revamped) Instamojo Android app! Now you can manage your business- anywhere, anytime. Keep track of all sales & payments from your buyers in real-time. The Instamojo app not only provides you with total sales but also showcases the list of transactions.
Some awesome Instamojo features include:
- Business tools app store. The app store boasts strong business growth-focused apps such as invoice generator, lead manager and many more.
- Faster payouts. Start transacting on Instamojo to get access to instant, next-day, and same-day payouts of up to Rs.10,00,000*
- Shipping. Ship to over 26,000+ PIN codes in India with mojoXpress. Your first shipping is FREE!
With the Instamojo Android app, you can take your business everywhere you go. Track customer payments, collect leads and track shipments easily while on the move!
You can download Instamojo free app from Google Play store click here.
Get your business started on Instamojo today to enjoy these cool new features and products to take care of all your accounting needs.